Chapter 6: I am Straight

Previously: I go and open it and I see the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen, those beautiful chocolate brown eyes and that beautiful smile she smiles and says "hi um you must be Alex Lauren's sister" in my mind I was like oh my god she knows my name and I say "yeah-h-h I'm Noah"....

Alex's Pov:

She makes a confused face and says "oh your name is Noah" I snap out of my nervousness and say "no I mean yes but that's my middle name yeah I'm Alex" she giggles and oh my god her giggle was the best she smiles at me and extends out her hand to me "hi I'm Demi it's nice to meet you" I smile and shake her hand and say "hi Demi it's nice to meet you I'm Alex, but of course you already knew that" she chuckles and I say "I would hug you but I'm all wet" she looks me up and down "I can see that" she bites her lip and blushes in my mind I was like ok Alex what the hell is wrong with you, you need to stop stuttering she smiles and says "can I come in" I nod in agreement "yeah" she walks in and as I am about to close the door I feel someone stop me and I look down and see someone's foot I look back up and I see this 30 year old guy I say "can I help you" Demi says "Oh he's with me that's my boyfriend" wow that fucking sucks such a turn off and to think that I probably would have had her in my bed tonight "oh ok well come in" he walks inside and Demi grabs his hand and says "babe this is Alex Jauregui, Lauren's sister" he looks at me and smiles "oh hi I'm Wilmer Valderrama it's nice to meet you Alex" I shake his hand and say "hey it's nice to meet you Wilmer" and o we just like stood their awkwardly looking at each other and I just rubbed the back of my neck and said "ok um let's go to the back I guess since that is where everyone is at" we walk to the back and well they were greeted by everyone and I couldn't take my eyes off of Demi, she looks at me and smiles, I smile back then winks at me and I just blushed what the hell Alex why are you blushing, but man she is turning me on with just her lips and that sexy body of hers, man the things I would out of nowhere someone pushes me into the pool I come back up and I see Justin and say "what the fuck was that for?" he laughs "hey I just saved you from getting a Demi boner" "what I wasn't even thinking" he looks at me with a really face and says "yes you were you were literally eye fucking her" "trust me I wasn't" I swim away to the other side of the pool and dip my head in the water I look over and I see Taylor Swift and man she is really hot I think I am going to be banging her tonight I decide to get out of the water took a shower and walked out with my sports bra on and a towel wrapped around my waist and I bump into someone "crap I am so sorry" I look up and I see that it is Demi she says "it's ok It was my fault I wasn't looking" "yeah um" she smiles "you are really in shape" I smile back "thanks" she touches my abs and I swear if I was a dude I would've had a hard boner already she saw me flinch a little and says "I'm sorry" "it's ok it's just your hands are cold" she smiles "how often do you work out" I start getting nervous again "um-m-m-m every day for 2 hours" "wow that's really impressive" I smile she says "maybe I can work out with you sometime" "yeah-h-h su-re-re" she says "cool I'll let you know when" and with that she walks into the restroom and I just stood there like an idiot, I go and change into the clothes that I was wearing I left my hair like whatever since it was wet I walk outside and I see Demi and she winks at me I smile and walk over to Taylor and Lauren since they were talking I say "hey Lauren" "hey Alex have I introduced you to Taylor" "no you haven't but hi my name's Alex and you are really beautiful" she blushes "thank you and it's nice to meet you too Alex" she shakes my hand and I kiss it and say "the pleasures all mine" Lauren says "ok well I'll leave you too alone" she walks away and I look back at Taylor and say "you know you are much more beautiful in person" she smiles "aww thank you Alex" we continues talking well actually more like flirting and of course I knew that I was going to make her scream my name later on which is funny cause I didn't think she was into girls, but I did notice that Demi kept looking at me while I was talking with Taylor I see her go into the kitchen and I say "excuse me beautiful I need to go get something" she says "ok don't take too long" I smile at her and make my way towards the kitchen I walk in and I see Demi trying to reach for something in one of the cabinets I go behind and put my hands on her waist and whisper in her ear "let me get that for you" I grab the box and give to her but she didn't say nothing "what's wrong beautiful" she rolls her eyes and says "do you use that with every girl you meet" Maybe but I only use it to make them blush" she says "well it's not such a good theory" I chuckle and say "really then why are you blushing like crazy" "I'm not blushing I am just wearing blush" I smile and lean my back against the counter and watch her take out stuff from the box I handed her, Demi says "so you and Taylor hu" "what about us" "do you like her?" I smirk at her "maybe, why are you jealous?" she chuckled and says "me jealous no I have a boyfriend" "yeah but if you didn't you would be and even if you have a boyfriend you can still be jealous" she looks at me "well I'm not ok and either way I am straight" I grab her from her waist and smirk at her I lean in and start kissing her neck and she moans I say "I'm ok with that and whatever you say baby" I kiss her cheek and walk away, I leave her standing there shocked and flustered I go outside and walk back to Taylor she sees me and says "so are you ready to go upstairs?" I smile "yeah I'm ready if you are" she grabs my hand and I say "ok then let's go" we start walking inside and I hear Justin yell "get some Alex" we laugh and Lauren comes and says "Alex where are you going" "oh Taylor and I are going to go lay down for a bit in the room" she grabs my arm and says "no you are not I am not letting my baby sister have sex when I am here" "I'm not asking you Lauren are I" she says "Alex if you do it you will be grounded for a week" "ooooh I am sooo scared" Taylor and I continue walking and head upstairs she says "you are a real rebel aren't you?" I smirk and say "yup I am" we reach the room we walk inside and with that I close and lock the door.....

Could Demi be wrong about her being straight?

Is Alex really a rebel?

Hello so here is chapter 6 you guys, and yay Demi is finally in the book *crowd cheering in the back lol yeah so as promised I updated again and well I might actually be updating again today in a couple of hours, oh and yeah T-swift is only going to be part of 2 chapters she doesn't really have a huge role in the book, and also no I don't hate Wilmer so please don't send hate he is just not likeable in this book! So once again if you like this chapter please vote for it and if you really like this chapter then comment on it! Thank you! 😊

Ps-I forgot to mention yesterday the 1D concert was amazing!! It was my first time going to one of their concerts and yeah it was amazing I loved it! 😊