Chapter 86: It's Been 3 Years

It’s been 3 years since it all happened since I decided to make a change in my life since Demi cheated on me, since I left Demi and the rest of my life behind and moved on, let’s just say that things have changed I am more mature now or at least I think I am but a lot things have changed I um made a video where I explained myself….

Flashback:

Isabella asks me “are you sure you want to do this Alex?” I take a deep breath and say “yes I have to do this I know she hurt me and I should just let it be but I don't want her to get hate and then that lead to other things” she nods her head and says “gosh you are so sweet she is so stupid for loosing you” I smile and then she says “ok well it's all set” “thank you Isabella” she smiles and says “you’re welcome” she leaves and well I turn on the camera hit the record button and I sit down on the bed and say “hello everyone um so it's been a crazy few days at least it has been for me but um you guys don't have to worry about me I'm ok also to my family I am ok I'm currently in Brazil figuring out some stuff sorry for disappearing all of a sudden” I chuckle and I rub the back of my neck and continue “so um there's this rumor going on where Demi has supposedly been cheating on me for a month but I want to um clear that up because I know that Demi has been getting a lot of hate for it which she shouldn't be because she is an amazing person with a huge heart, so um no Demi has not been cheating on me we um have actually been broken up for about a month already due to the fact that we um lost chemistry I guess it's a case of like Demi's song Without the Love which says “Why are you singing me love songs? What good is a love song? What good is a love song without the love? Why are we acting like lovers? We don't know each other Even though we used to rule the world".

I pause and think about it for a moment “Yeah you know what that is exactly how the situation is we were just scared to tell you guys because we know how much you guys love and support Lexmi but um yeah I mean all good things come to an end I know that it's hard to take all of this in but like the song says "what good is a love song without the love?" I can't say who the other person is because that is none of my business that's Demi's business but thank you guys so much for um supporting our relationship I love you guys so much please, please, please don't hate Demi for this don't send her hate because like I said she is an amazing person with a huge heart and I'll always love her as a friend, um I don't think we will keep communication due to the fact that I will be gone for quite a long time and be dealing with school and my life but um yeah I just wanted to clear things up I love you guys and take care of Demi you guys bye” and I stop the camera and edit the video, as soon as I finished I uploaded it on my you tube account.

 End of Flashback

 So yeah it's been 3 years since that happened and like I said a lot of things have changed Isabella and I are settled in Texas somewhere private of course we are living in a house with Haley and the kids Haley gave birth to my niece and her name is Lexi Madison Jauregui and well I am no longer Alex Jauregui I am now Noah Jauregui because I got the surgery and I am now officially a guy and everything is great no scars or anything the doctors did an amazing job I have been living as a guy 2 years now and well I have been training with the U.S Army not to go to the Army but just to get in great shape and well let's just say that yeah I definitely am built and everything my hair even looks different it's now dark brownish, I am also going to school and well my part time job is in the Army too I don’t only get the benefit of getting in shape but I train the soldiers and get paid really well but I am not in the army to go to war but just to train the soldiers, Isabella and I became official a year after we moved to Texas and I am happy and extremely in love with her we have been together for 2 years now and she is amazing, we are both now 21 years old and she is also going to school but she doesn't work I told her to just focus on school, we will both be graduating in about 5 months we have worked really hard and took classes during our break she is majoring in Psychology and I am majoring in the Music Industry and well Haley has helped us both very much I have changed a lot like I said I feel like I have matured a lot in the past 3 years.