Chapter 94: Do Not Ruin My Relationship

Noah’s Pov:

It’s been nearly a month since the party and it is also the weekend that Isabella and I are moving in with Demi and that I will start working as Demi’s bodyguard, you know my goal was to get as far away as I could from Demi and look at me now living with her and working for her wow, Haley understood what we had to do and well Max and Lily were sad but eventually understood and were happy that I would be flying them down whenever they wanted to come and visit, I was also right about Dallas she ended moving in with Haley which is a big relief for me because I know that someone is going to be helping out Haley and she won’t be alone, Isabella has also been pregnant for about a month now and we also graduated already and we are officially done with school and now all we have to worry about is our little baby that is growing little by little as the days go by, things between Isabella and I are great I am going to pretty soon be proposing to her and I really hope that she says yes I mean just because we are together and are expecting a baby doesn’t mean that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me but I really do hope she says yes because I love her sooo much.

Isabella and I just arrived to Demi’s house and Isabella says “wow I could seriously get used to living in this big house” I chuckle and say “don’t worry babe I will one day buy you a house this big ok” she smiles and says “promise?” I smile “I promise pretty girl” we lean in and kiss and Max says “ok you guys we are finally here” oh yeah did I forget to mention that Max picked us up at the airport, our stuff arrived a couple of days ago and now we just need to settle in, as soon as Max parks we exit the car and he says “ok so Demi is not here right now she actually has a pretty busy schedule today and probably won’t be back until 9:00pm but she asked me to give you these” he hands me a pair of keys and Isabella says “so Max if you aren’t with her and Roger isn’t either then who is watching Demi?” he chuckles and says “I am but she asked me to pick you guys up and then head back after” she says “oh ok” he smiles and says “well there you guys go and Noah remember that you start tomorrow I will send you a copy of Demi’s schedule for the whole month” I say “ok thank you very much Max” he smiles “no problem” and with that he leaves Isabella and I, we walk into this huge house and prepare ourselves to unpack.

Demi’s Pov:

I was in the studio right now working on my next album and honestly I am nervous at the fact that I am going to pour out my heart on this album majority of the songs will be related to my feelings towards Alex of course no one is going to know that except me and my team, I am also really nervous because Noah and Isabella are moving in today, I had Max pick them up so they wouldn’t have to take a cab, honestly Isabella and I haven’t talked about the whole kiss thing with Noah, I mean I did apologize to her but I feel like she didn’t really forgive me for that maybe I should talk to her about it I mean it does look like she let Noah off the hook so why can’t she do that to me? I feel like she should’ve been more pissed off at Noah but then at the same time it was my fault because I kissed him, I don’t know but I just feel like I need to talk to her again and hopefully she can forgive me and we can be at peace.

Right now I am on my way home I’ve had a long day and all I want to do is have a warm bubble bath and then go straight to bed, Max drops me off at my house and I walk in and I see Isabella sitting down in the couch reading a book, she sees me and says “hey Demi” I smile at her and say “hi Isabella” she stands up and I walk over to her and hug her, I rub her stomach and say “how’s the baby doing?” she smiles “pretty good Noah and I have a doctor’s appointment this Saturday” I smile “that’s great” we sit down in the couch and she says “so how was unpacking?” she chuckles “honestly I didn’t do anything Noah did it all he didn’t let me unpack a single box” I smile “aw that’s very nice of him” she smiles “yeah he’s been even more protecting ever since we found out that I’m pregnant” “that’s good” she nods her head agreeing and I think to myself is this the right time to bring it up?