Chapter 103: This Can't Be Real

Previously:

 After we had an amazing dinner and continued to talk more about the wedding and about our baby, we were now on our way home and Isabella says “you know even though we didn’t really plan this tonight I had an amazing night it felt like we were on a date or something” I smile and say “yeah I had a great time too I’m sorry that we haven’t gone out together in a while I’ve just been busy with work” she smiles and says “don’t worry about it I understand trust me” I smile and I grab her hand and I say “don’t worry I promise to make more time so that we can go out more me, you and our” I was cut off by Isabella when she yelled “Noah look out” and a car hit us from my side and I lose control everything happened so fast all I feel is the car spinning a couple of times and everything goes black……

Lauren’s Pov:

 Camila and I have been keeping a secret from everyone well sort of because my mom kind of knows what we are doing, but um Camila and I had been thinking about adopting a baby and well right now we are meeting up with the adopting agency to see if we are getting a baby or not we wanted to try and have one on our own but it’s a huge process so for now we are adopting a baby and hopefully later on in the future we can have our own,  we were on our way to the agency I was driving and holding Camila’s hand I can tell that she is really nervous I know that she wants us to have our own baby really bad, I rub the top of her hand and say “don’t worry baby they will approve us” she smiles and says “yeah I know I’m just feeling kind of anxious like I have a bad feeling about something” I say “you have nothing to worry about ok, we are going to get a prove and soon enough we will be parents of a beautiful child” she smiles and says “we are going to be parents Lolo” I smile and say “I know Camz we can do this ok” she nods her head agreeing and I say “so um is our baby going to call me daddy?” she chuckles and says “no he or she is going to call you momma and they will call me mommy because I am cute and mommy sounds cute” I chuckle and say “I agree with you but you are not only cute you are a combination of sexy and beautiful” she blushes and says “babe stop” I chuckle and say “it’s true babe” she smiles and says “well you are my sexy Lolo with piercing green eyes that take my breath away every time that I look into them” I can’t help but blush and she smiles and pokes my cheek and says “aww my Lolo still blushes” I chuckle and say “stop” and she just laughs.

 We arrive to the agency and well we walk in and we are immediately seated with the person that is helping us and she says “well Lauren and Camila I have some great news the board and I approved you girls to adopt a child from our agency” (A/N: I don’t exactly know the process or what they say so I’m slightly making this up lol) Camila and I look at each other and we get up and hug each other and I lean in and peck her lips, we shake her hand and proceed to what we have to do next, and well now we have to choose a baby of course we don’t take him or her on the first day but we come and see the babies a couple of times and well then we choose, we walk in to the nursery that has a couple of babies and Camila and I begin to look around, all the babies are adorable I wish we could take them all with us but we can’t but we then look to our right and we see this beautiful baby girl she looks about 2 months old, it so sad that all these babies parents left them behind and gave them up for adoption but at least they are not out there in the dangerous world but in a secure place, Camila and I walk over to this beautiful little girl and we observe her and honestly it was love at first sight because as soon as this little girls eyes made connection with our she knew we were the ones and Camila and I also knew, Camila looks at me and says “Lauren she’s the one” I smile and say “yes she is” we smile widely and Camila picks her up in her arms and says “hi beautiful” I smile at the sight in front of me I lean in closer and say “hi baby girl” I grab her little arm and she immediately responds by grabbing my finger, Camila and I smile and she says “she likes us Lolo” I smile and say “is that right baby girl do you want us to be your parents” she gurgles and we chuckle and I say “I’ll take that as a yes”.