Chapter 95: Keep It Professional

Previously:

“well I will leave you too alone, I was going to help Isabella with the cooking but you are here already so you help her” I chuckle and say “actually I want you to take my beautiful girlfriend to the living room so that I could finish cooking dinner” Isabella says “babe you don’t have to do that I got it” I smile “yes I do because you are pregnant and I don’t want you to be stressing out ok” she smiles at me and says “you’re the best you know, I love you so much” I smile and say “I love you too Isabella” we lean in an kiss and Demi says “ok you guys need to stop you are making me feel really lonely” we chuckle and she takes Isabella to the living room and I finish cooking dinner for the girls.

Noah’s Pov:

The next day I wake up around 6:00am Demi has a photo shoot today for a magazine and she has to be there at 10:00am I feel someone on top of me and I realize that Isabella is sleeping right on top of me I smile because she looks so peaceful sleeping I rub her cheek and say “I love you soo much Isabella” she smiles and says “I love you too Noah” I chuckle because I thought she was sleeping and I say “I thought you were still asleep” she smiles and opens her eyes and says “I’ve been awake for the past 10 minutes I didn’t want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful” I smile and say “you when I woke up I looked down and I thought the same thing” she chuckles and says “great minds think alike” I smile and I lean in and peck her lips, we eventually get up and I go and take a shower when I come out I put on a blue jean shirt with my black pants and black dress up shoes I do my hair and everything and once I am ready  look to see that it is 6:30am dam I don’t think I have to for breakfast I see Isabella still in bed I told her to go back to sleep and she did I walk over to her and I crouch down and kiss her cheek and I say “hey babe, I’m going to leave already” she opens her eyes and stretches and says “aww babe no come back to bed” I chuckle and say “I wish I could baby girl but I need to work so that I could give you and our baby everything that you both deserve in the world” she smiles and rubs my cheek and says “you are going to be an amazing father Noah” I smile and say “you are going to be an amazing mother too” she smiles and we lean in and kiss.

After talking with Isabella I walk into the kitchen and I see Demi all dressed up she is making coffee and she says “good morning Noah” I smile “good morning Demi” she says “coffee?” I look at her and say “um do we have time for that?” she says “yes we do the photo shoot doesn’t start until 10:00” I take out the schedule and look at it and say “but it says here that you have to be at studio by 8:00 and it’s an hour drive” she chuckles “oh that’s the way Max schedules it but because he has to be on point but that’s just the way he is” I chuckle and say “well Max is my boss so I have to follow his orders” she says “no I’m your boss” I raise my hands up in defense and she chuckles “sorry” “I’m kidding but I mean I guess we could follow Max’s routine” I smile and well I drink the rest of my coffee and so does she, I walk over to the car and I say “ok so um are you ready?” she says “yeah let’s go” we head out and I unlock the escalades door and I open the door from the back and help her in and she says “thank you” I nod and I get in the front and turn on the car and say “um is there anything that you want me to change?” she says “what do you mean change?” I look at her through the rear view mirror and say “like the temperature? Lowering down the window?” she says “oh um no that’s fine” I nod and I begin to drive “is there anywhere you would like me stop?” she says “no that’s fine” we make it to the studio were the photo shoot is going to take place.

I park the car in a private parking and I get out and help her out I make sure the car is locked and we head to the front of the building of course there is paparazzi and they begin to take pictures and she says “Noah please don’t answer any questions ok” I nod my head agreeing and the paparazzi begin to ask away “Demi is that your new boyfriend?” oh hell no “where is Alex?” seriously even after 3 years they still ask about me?” I say in a very demanding and intimidating tone “you guys need to step back” I can see the fear in their eyes and so they back off I smirk to myself and we enter the building and she says “wow that was very impressing” I chuckle and say “well I can be very intimidating when I choose to be” she says “I can tell” we head to the room were the photo shoot will take place and well she begins to do what she is supposed to do and I just stand a couple of feet away just to make sure everything is ok, let’s just say that it was very hard to not look at Demi while she was doing the photo shoot because she was in some really tight dresses and she looked amazing, I was looking and then we make eye contact and she smiles and then winks and I just gulp and say to myself stop it Noah you are not attracted to her remember you have a beautiful girlfriend back at home that is carrying your child and you love both of them very much so stop looking at her, and of course I listened to myself and stopped looking.

Demi was taking a break and well she calls me “Noah” I walk over to her and she says “the girls are going to do a coffee run would you like one?” I say “no thank you I’m fine” she looks at me surprised and she says “are you sure?” I say “yes I’m sure” she says “ok then” I walk back to where I was my cellphone begins to ring and I see that it is Max calling and I answer and say “hey max what’s up?” he says “I was just calling to see how it’s going?” I say “well so far so good” he says “that’s good, did Demi eat already?” I say “um no she had a cup of coffee in the morning and right now they are doing another coffee run” he says “tell the girls to bring her back a something that is food like a muffin or something you need to remind her that she has to eat because she tends to forget” wow I didn’t know this I mean when we were together she would always eat but I have to remember that she is still recovering so I say “ok I will make sure that she eats something” he says “ok good and after the photo shoot take her to lunch” I say “ok will do Max” he says “alright well just call me if you have any concerns” I say “ok will do” we click and the girl that is going for coffee passes by me and I say “excuse me um can you please also bring Ms. Lovato a pastry she likes blueberry muffins” she smiles and says “ok I will” I smile and say “thank you”.

Pretty soon the girl came back and she hands over the coffee and pastry and Demi says “I didn’t ask for a pastry” the girl looks at me and I say “oh um Max told me to get that for you since you didn’t have breakfast” she smiles and says “thank you Noah” I nod my head “don’t thank me thank Max” she nods her head, after their break they continued the photo shoot and god up to this point I was starving I knew I should’ve gotten a coffee or something but I didn’t get it because I already had one this morning and I didn’t want to accelerate my heart, you know since I still have a heart condition, soon enough they were done with the photo shoot Demi walks over to me and she says “ok we can go to lunch now I am starving” I nod my head and we go the parking lot and I once again help her in and she thanks me I begin to drive and she says “oh um for lunch I am meeting up with a friend so can you please drive to Lorenzo’s” (A/N: totally made that up haha) I say “yes mam” she says “Noah you need to relax you don’t need to call me mam Demi is fine and you can still talk to me like you are not my bodyguard” I say “I know but I just want to keep this professional I think it’s best if when we are in public I am your bodyguard and when we are at home I am your friend” she sighs “fine have it your way” she sounded kind of hurt but I mean I just want to keep this professional.

On our way to the restaurant Demi was talking on the phone to someone she sounded excited but then at the same time unsure with the person she was talking with but I just zoned out her conversation and started thinking to myself why was Demi hurt when I told her that I wanted to keep things professional? I mean she shouldn’t be hurt because we are just friends I’m sure Max also keeps it professional with her I don’t think he calls her Demi, I mean Max seems like a really nice guy but when it comes to doing his job he is very intimidating he takes it very serious and I mean I understand why he is serious, since you are supposed to be protecting someone’s life, so that is what I am doing I am just following my job the way I was told to and the way it is supposed to be and I hope Demi understands that because I too take my job very serious.

We arrive to Lorenzo’s restaurant and she says “ok so um Max always sits with me at the table but since you want to be a hard ass then you will sit down by yourself at another table” I nod my head agreeing and say “just trying to keep it professional” she rolls her eyes “yeah I know you told me already” I help her out of the car and she walks over to the waitress and the waitress says “table for 2?” she says “oh um actually my friend is waiting for me inside” the waitress says “what’s her name?” she says something but I didn’t hear because an ambulance passed by and so the waitress “right this way” we walk inside the restaurant and walk over to a booth in the back I see a girl with blonde hair sitting down we get to the table and Demi smiles and says “hi” and the girl gets up wait a minute this girl looks familiar, she says “hi Demi” wait that voice also sounds familiar they hug and the turns around and I cannot believe who is standing right in front of me, I can’t even believe that this is the person Demi was meeting up with”

Who is this mysterious girl?

How is Noah going to control his reaction in front of them?

Does the girl know Noah?

Hey guys here is Chapter 94, I hope you guys like it and if you do then please vote/comment below and let me know what you guys think or what you guys think is going to happen next! =)

P.S- Next update will be Sunday! =)