Chapter 27: Demi Lovato as in Wilmers Girlfriend

Alex's Pov:

Time passes by and we continue talking and we talk about the future then I look at my cellphone and see that it's already going to be midnight, "wow it's almost midnight" she rubs my cheek "10 more minutes and you wll officially be legal and a young adult" I smiled at her and she says "do you want kids Alex?" "yeah of course I do Demi and I hope this doesn't freak you out but I want you to have my kids" she smiles "it doesn't freak me out at all because I was thinking the same thing" I smile and lean in and peck her lips then it is finally midnight and it was officially my birthday, Demi looks at me and says "happy birthday Alex" "thank you beautiful you know this is the best way that I have ever started my birthday and that's because you are here with me" "aww baby" I chuckle "I love you Demi" "I love you too Alex" we kiss again and continue talking it is now 1:00am and she says "well we should get going because it's late already and I need my beauty sleep" "you don't need beauty sleep because you're already beautiful" she blushes and says "awww thank you babe" I smile and say "you don't have your car hu?" "no Max dropped me off" "perfect so that means I get to take you home and give you a goodnight kiss" she giggles "you are so cheesy" "yup that is totally me" "and cocky" I chuckle and she says "we should go through the back don't want to risk paparazzi seeing us" "ok" we head to the back and make it to the car and I open the door for her "thank you" I smile and head to the other side and get in and Demi says "thank god for Lauren's windows being tinted" "I know right" I start the car and start driving to her house, on our way over there I was holding Demi's hand we were quiet but it wasn't awkward it was pretty relaxing.

We arrive to her house and I park in her drive way, I turn the car off and I look at Demi "I really wish I could go and drop you off at your porch and give you your goodnight kiss" "aww babe don't worry soon you will ok in the mean time you can give me my goodnight kiss in here" I give her a small smile and we lean in and share a long and very passionate kiss we pull away and she says "I love you" "I love you too" we kiss again "goodnight I will see you tomorrow handsome" "goodnight beautiful and yeah I'll see you tomorrow" she gets out and I watch her walk into her house, I drive away and soon enough I arrive to the house after parking I walk in and I see my dad passed out in the sofa with the tv on and the empty bottle of beers surrounding him I nod my head and think wow he has no shame this isn't even his house, I walk over to him and poke him while saying "dad, dad wake up" he wakes up and says "whats wrong?" "you fell asleep in the couch again" he rubs his eyes "I did" I sigh "yeah you did" he groans "ugh never drink you hear me Alex?" I chuckle "it's a little too late for that trust me" he laughs and says "I'm really sorry Alex for what I did the other day and for making you feel like I don't love you" I sigh "don't worry about it dad" yeah I know I said I hated him and he hit me but hey I can't help it he's my dad, he says "I do worry about it Alex because that day when you told me that you always knew that I didn't love you it hurt me so much especially when I hit you it made me realize that I have been a horrible father to you" I nod my head disagreeing "you are not a horrible father trust me you have helped me so much to become the person I am today" he smiles "you are and amazing kid Alex and trust me I do love you I love all 3 of you I guess I just wanted to raise you as a fine young man" I smile because my dad has finally fully accepted me as the person that I want to be so I say "and I am ok with that, dad trust me" "you are going to be an amazing parent one day Alex" I smile "thanks dad" "so can you please forgive me for what I did to you?" I smile "yeah of course I forgive you dad but please just don't ever choose Wilmer over me" "I promise to never do that again" we hug.

And he says "so are you ever going to tell me who this mystery girl is?" I panics for a moment because we just fixed things and he might get mad again and I say "um you don't want to know trust me" "come on just tell me" I sigh "ok but you are going to need another beer" he chuckles and says "ok" I sit down across from him and he opens the beer then he opens another one and says "here don't tell your mother though" I chuckle"ok I won't" I grab it and drink some of it and he says "so who is the lucky lady?" I take a deep breath and say "ok I'm going to tell you but promise me you won't hit me?" He chuckles "I would never hit you again trust me" I rub the back on my neck and say "ok well um it's Demi" "Demi as in Demi Lovato Wilmer's girlfriend?" I look down and say "yeah" we stay quiet for probably a minute and he says.......

What is Alex dad going to say now that he knows who the lucky lady is?

Will he tell Wilmer and ruin their relationship?

Is he going to hit Alex again?

Hey y'all sooo here is chapter 27, short update but I wanted to keep my promise of updating twice, so yeah I hope you like this chapter and if you please vote of comment! :D Thank you for reading I love y'all!

P.S- Next update will be until Thursday. :D