Epilogue 2

Authopr's pov :

Ishu and Karthik adopted Aadvay and it's been a month since Aadvay came to  home, he jelled with all the family members easily and others also welcomed and accepted him with open arms.

Today ishu and Karthik was taken off from their respective work and they decided to enroll Aadvay in nearby school and ishu was running here and there calling father son telling them to get ready fast or they will be late.

Ishu was dressing renu in blue frock and matching hair band and with her cute little boots 

Ishu -" Ennoda chamathau papa azhaga irrukinga "

( my sweet baby you look beautiful )

She said kissing her chubby cheeks renu showed her another cheek pointing with her little fingers and said

Renu -" ma....  Inga.... "

( ma...... Here......)

Ishu -" umma...... "

She kissed her another cheek loudly to which renu giggled hugging her mother by neck clinging to her, ishu lifted her in arms and turned to closed washroom door where father and son duo locked themselves from half an hour she sighed and said

Ishu -" mama, Aadvay innu enna panuringa washroom la time achi "

( mama, Aadvay what r u guys still doing in the washroom we are getting late )

Then Karthik and Aadvay came out of the washroom dripping wet with towel around there waist,

Ishu -" ivlo neram rendu perum Enna pannita irundhiga bathroom la time achi "

( what were you both doing in the washroom till now we are getting late )

She asked letting renu Down and she runs downstairs to greet her grandparents,here Ishu keeping her arms side of her waist galring at them, but both smiled showing There teeth and she knows that seeing their smile that means they played in water having fun together.

Ishu -" avan dha chinna paiya neegalum avaonda Tannila veladringha mama, Aadvay ka sali pudikum Ivlo neram tannila irundha weather Vera cloudy ya irraka "

( he is small kid you should have stopped him mama he will get cold and the weather is also cloudy outside mama )

Karthik -" Adhu Ella onnu aagadha doctor amma, he is my strong boy "

( nothing is going to happen to my strong boy, doctor mommy )

He said lifted Aadvay and swinged him on his shoulder to which Aadvay giggled and laughed loudly, she shook her head at them and said

Ishu -" seekrama ready hagi Keela vangha mama time achi "

( get ready fast and Come downstairs mama we are getting late )

She goes down and both son and father got ready wearing matching blue shirt and black jeans and goes down.after informing the elders they are goes towards the school.

All goes to the school in the car, karthik was driving ishu beside him and both the kids in the back seat secured with seat belt.

Aadvay -" appa school Eppo pa varum"
( dady when we will reach school )

Karthik -" innu five minutes da seekarama pohidalam "

( still five minutes more we will reach there soon )

Aadvay -" OK daddy "

Ishu smiled seeing his excitement for going school and then they reached school
All goes to principal office and does admission for Aadvay in ukg.