cast

Hi friends Lets start with characters of the story.

Karthik krishnan-(hero)
28 years old man DCP of Coimbatore, very strict at work and daring police officer. Handsome and charming man every girl dreams about. Loves his family and cares about them. Best friends are Rakshith and Rudra.

Krishnan-
Father of Karthik and kavya, Retired military officer and runs a Restaurant loving father and husband. He has a sister Sudha married to his best friend Ram.

Sita Krishnan-
Mother of Karthik and Kavya,caring mother. she is housewife and also helps her husband in restaurant work.

Kavya Krishnan-
24 years old studies medicine in Coimbatore medical college. Bubbly, carefree girl, have a possessive and protective brother. Best friends are Ishwarya and Bhavya.

Ishwarya Ram-(heroin)
24 years old studies medicine in Coimbatore medical college. Naughty yet mature girl loves her family. Only daughter of family more pampered girl. Best friends are Kavya and Bhavya.

Ram-
Father of Ishwarya and Rakshith. He head of IR hospital, caring and loving father but strict at hospital. Sometimes helps his wife in her event management work. Best friend of Krishnan.

Sudha Ram-
Mother of Ishwarya and Rakshith caring and loving mother runs an event management firm. Sister of Krishnan.

Rakshith Ram-
28 years old man completed medical and works in IR hospital. Protective and possessive brother loves his family and sister. Best friends are Karthik and rudra.

Rudra senthil-
28 years old man ACP of Coimbatore, strict police officer and buddy of Karthik and works with him. Best friends of Karthik and rudra.
His parents died when he was 18 in an accident so Karthik parents loves him as they love Karthik and Kavya.

Bhavya Anbu-
24 years old studies medicine in Coimbatore medical college. Her mother died when she was born loves her father. Best friends are Kavya and Ishwarya.

Anbu-
Father of bhavya, lost his wife when is daughter born and loves his daughter to core. Friend of ram and Krishnan. And runs an restaurant.