part 29

Rudra's pov:

We lost the tracker location and we were trying to find him then Hari said
Hari-" rudra look there is some old building "
Rudra-" come on let's check inside the building "
We saw it was more scheduled place and we moved there the gate was locked we broked the lock and moved inside saw Karthik was lying unconsciously in the floor.
I moved to him saw he was shot and his wound was bleeding
Rudra-" shit!!!! Hari come fast he his bleeding man "
We took him to our car started to drive as soon as possible we reached my flat and laid him on the bed.
Rudra-"Hari you call the doctor sham"
Hari-" OK "
He went out of the room.
I checked Karthik he was shot in his chest and arm,

This is what I was fearing about and  that's what happened now.

Then Hari and the doctor came inside
Rudra-" he had shot doctor "
Sham -" I will check him please go
out "
We moved out of the room and sat in the hall I couldn't take him to the hospital it will unnecessary gain media's attention and they will make it as big issue adding more spices.

How I am going to inform aunty uncle and mainly ishu both are having tough time in there relationship and now this.  And this idiot doesn't thinks in anger just does what comes in mind.

Then sham came out I moved to him
Rudra-" doctor how is Karthik, is he fine ????"
Sham -" he is fine I gave him medicine he will gain consious in two hours "
Hari-" thank you doctor "
Sham -" his wounds needs dressing to be changed two days once and give him the pain killer "
He handed me the prescription
Hari-" come doctor I will drop you till outside "
He went to drop sham.

I moved inside and saw he was sleeping I still didn't inform in house I know the will tense them more so I decide to wait till he wakes up.

I sat on the sofa then Hari came inside and sat beside me.
Hari-" he will fine don't worry da "
He patted my back
Rudra-" hmm "
Hari-" when you are going to inform his family "
Rudra -" when he gets his consious back "
He waited for him get up .

Karthik's pov:

I woke up saw my vision was still blur I moved my hand to rub my eyes I felt sudden pain in my arm saw it was bandaged then I remembered how I went to save Prasad and saw durai how he shot me and then darkness consumed me.

I turned around and saw rudra and Hari were sleeping on the sofa in sitting position only, my throat was dry I turned around was about take hug it slipped from my hand and fell down both woke up from the sleep and rudra came to me
Rudra-" can't you wake up when you need something " he scolded me
Hari-" give me I fill water " he took the jug and went out.
Rudra sat beside me
Rudra-" how are you now do you feel pain "
Karthik -" I am fine just little pain that's it "
Then something strikes my mind
Karthik -" did you catch him ????"
Rudra-" who??? "
Karthik -" David da "
When I said he was staring me in shock
Rudra-" no when we came you were shot and unconscious on the floor "
I just closed my eyes in frustration that he escaped. Then Hari came inside with water and handed my glass of water. I gulped down in one go and placed the glass near the table.
Rudra-" what happened Karthik???? "
Karthik -"on the ride whom we encountered was David's brother so he is here to take his revenge that we killed his brother "
And he just gaps then I continued
" where is Prasad??? "
Hari-" he is fine we got to know about him one hour back "
Karthik -" OK "
Then I remembered I didn't inform anything in home they must be worried
Karthik -" did you inform in home "
Rudra-" no "
Karthik -" thank god don't inform them they will be tensed "
Rudra-" but how long are going to hide this "
Karthik -" but I don't want them to worried more already the parcel now this "
Rudra -" OK take this tablet and sleep for some time now "
I had the tablet and slept again I was the time was two in night then I drift to sleep.