part 72

Author's pov :

When all men were about to go outside few members were standing at the there door and seeing them madhu's husband welcomed them as he recognized a member from them and said
MH -" arey sathyamoorthy come inside "
He welcomed them and turned to Patti and said
MH -" amma see here who came to our house "
Seeing them patti said
Patti -" arey sathyamoothy eppadi pa irraka nalla irrakiya ethana naal aachi unna parthu "
( arey sathyamoothy how are you ishu been long time seen you )
He came front and took blessings from her with his family his wife and son and then he said
Sathyamoorthy -"na nalla irraka amma neega eppadi irrakinga "
( I am fine Amma how are you )
Patti -" Ennaku ennada na nalla irraka"
( I am good da )
Madhu -" arey are you going to stand there only come inside take a seat "
All elders settled down and younger stood behind them and watching curiously as who are these people and what are they doing here and seeing there confused face sathyamoothy said
Sathyamoothy -" amma na unga kitta oru mukiyamana vishayam pesanum"
( Amma I want to talk to you something it's important )
When he said all were looking at him as what he wants to tell
Patti -" sollu da "
( tell da )
Sathyamoothy -" amma idhu Ennoda paiya Jeevan Msc mudicha irraka Mnc company la vela paarkara masam kai neraya sambarikara "
( Amma this is my son Jeevan he has done MSC and he works in Mnc company and earns more then required )
Patti -" sari pa indha edhaka yen kita sollara "
( OK da why are you telling me this all now )
Then his wife blinked her eyes at her husband as she will talk and said
Sathyamoothy wife -" adhu vandhu Amma unga pethi shakthi ya netha Kovila patho engalaka unga rombha padichirraka, Enga paiyanaka unga pethiya Keka vandha irrako "
( that Amma we saw ur grand daughter shakthi in temple yesterday and we liked her so much and we came to ask shakthi's hand for my son Jeevan )
When she said Patti turned to shakthi and saw she was thinking something and Patti turned to them back and said
Patti -" I don't know what to say when you asked me suddenly sathyamoothy"
Then sathyamoothy smiled at her dialma and said
Sathyamoothy -" there is nothing to worry amma I said what we felt there is no pressure think and tell us there is no hurry "
Patti -" OK da I will let know you know "
Then sathyamoorthy and his wife stood up joined there hands and he said
Sathyamoothy -" OK amma we will take leave now "
Madhu -" arey you came home after years have something "
Sathyamoothy wife -" it's OK next time we will sure "
They said and they left to there home.

when they left shakthi goes to her room from hall and then ram asked
Ram -"  what have you thought amma"
Patti -" don't know da "
Patti said thinking something and then MH said
MH -" amma we know them from long time and they are good family and  it's time for shakthi to get married and she will be happy there amma "
Krishnan -" S amma if they are good what is the problem "
When they all were telling her sita interrupt and said
Sita -" OK let's not hurry this, amma you talk to shakthi let her meet him once and then we can decide what to do, if she likes him or not "
Patti -" OK I will talk to her "
Patti said and goes to shakthi's room and saw she was sitting on the bed thinking something Patti sat beside her and said
Patti -" shakthi "
Seeing her shakthi hugged her and said
shakthi -" patti I don't want to get married soon "
Patti -" why da "
She asked caressing her hair and shakthi said
Shakthi -" I don't want to go from here leaving you "
Patti smiled at her and said
Patti -" one or other day you have to get married and I want to see you get married before I leave this world "
Shakthi -" why are talking like this patti from yesterday you can't go leaving me alone "
Patti -" it's rule of nature da one have to go and another have to come to this world "
Shakthi sat silently and then again patti said
Patti -" they are good family da I want you to meet him once, we will talk further if only you like him there is no force from our side "
Thinking about it shakthi said
Shakthi -" OK patti I will meet him but final decision will be mine promise "
Patti -" promise da "
She smiled and said then patti goes out kissing her forehead and informs all of them about this and MH calls sathyamoothy and told them about the good news and also told about the meeting so Jeevan and shakthi can talk, sathyamoothy suggested that couples can meet alone so they can talk freely as they can't infront of elders.
So Jeevan and his younger brother visited shakthi's home in the evening and both were welcomed by the family and then shakthi and Jeevan talked to each other in the garden, for good half an  hour and then they left bidding bye to the family.