part 33

Karthik's pov :

It's been more than two week since we moved to my apartment and today is ishu's result will be announced at 10 am in the morning.
My wound has Been healed now better then before so I went to jogging today after long time .
I returned from jogging and entered inside the home I was moving to my room saw ishu was in kitchen she saw me and smiled at me
Ishu -" good morning mama "
Karthik -" good morning ishu " I smiled at her.
Ishu -" you freshen up breakfast will soon ready "
Karthik -" OK I will be back "
I moved to my room and took warm bath and changed into formals and moved out.

I moved to dinning table and saw ishu setting the table
Karthik -" so what is there for breakfast today???  "
Ishu -" paniyaram and thenga chattani "

She served me and herself and we started to have Karthik -" wow ishu it's been long time I had paniyaram it tastes same as amma used to do prepare "From when ishu came she prepares very tasty food before that I used to miss home Made food even tho...

Karthik -" wow ishu it's been long time I had paniyaram it tastes same as amma used to do prepare "
From when ishu came she prepares very tasty food before that I used to miss home Made food even though I used to cook but sometimes I don't like my own cooked food.

Ishu -" thanks mama "
Karthik -" so today is the result right " I asked her and saw her
Ishu -" yes mama " she was nervous it was clearly visible in her face
Karthik -" don't worry ishu you will score good marks "
She smiled at me and nods her head
We finished the breakfast and had coffee

Ishu -" thanks mama "Karthik -" so today is the result right " I asked her and saw her Ishu -" yes mama " she was nervous it was clearly visible in her face Karthik -" don't worry ishu you will score good marks "She smiled at me and nods her headW...

Karthik -" I will be back in the evening call me when you see the result "
Ishu -" OK mama "
Karthik -" bye ishu take care "
Ishu -" bye "
After that I moved out and started my jeep and go to station. I reached station and Then I resumed my work.

Ishu's pov :

After breakfast mama went to station and again was I alone in the home.
I was very nervous about my result and I have given my best in exam but still I am scared about results.
The time was already ten I took laptop and login into the website but still it is buffering, then it opened I entered my registration number and pressed enter it was processing and waiting for the result.

Then it opened I had tears in my eyes I heard my phone was ringing I didn't saw who was it but recieved the call
Karthik -" hello ishu "
It was mama
I didn't answer anything still sniffing
Karthik -" ishu what happened why are you crying ma???? What is the result  "
Ishu -" mama " I couldn't speak
Karthik -" Sollu ma Enna aachi "
( tell me what happened ma)
Ishu -" mama I scored 82% "
I heard his breath released which he was holding till now
Karthik -" loosu  you were crying for this, it's a good mark ma " he scolded me
Ishu -" I know "
Karthik -" then why are you crying "
Ishu -" I am happy "
Karthik -" crazy girl, now stop crying and inform attai mama "
Ishu -" OK "
Karthik -" ishu congrats ma "
Ishu -" thank you mama "
Karthik -" bye see you in the evening "
Ishu -" bye mama "
I cutted the call.