part 12

Ishu's pov:
Alarm ringed from my mobile I woke up 5:30 in the morning and saw what's app notification from "sweet home" group it was created by my crazy cousin Kavya it has me, Anna, Kavya, Karthik mama and bhavya. Kavya shared our pics that we are playing pandi😂.then I woke up Kavya , Bhavya went out of the tent saw few village women were helping boys to boil water to freshen up.
All got one bucket of water to freshen up and moved to the bathroom in the villagers home near by.
All got ready and finished our breakfast and ready for our first day camp we started our medical camp from this village.
All were standing with there team members I was also standing with my team me, Bhavya, sawthi, shreyas, Vinuth.
We moved towards the school near there only our medical camp was settled
Ishu-" OK guys Bhavya and sawthi will sit in the entrance and note the patients name give them patient I'd card and send them in"
Bhavya and swathi-" OK "
Ishu-" and Boys and me will see the patient inside,  so as we can swap our work so all gets opportunity to work"
All nods there head and we moved inside the medical camp.
Bhavya and sawthi sat in the entrance

Then me, shreyas and vinuth went inside and started attending the patients

The first patient was an old man above 65.
Ishu-" Enna achi thaata ungalka "
(what happened to you grandpa)
Old man-" renda naala udambakka mudila kanna"
(not well from two days dr)
Ishu-" sari vanga pakkalam"
(OK let me check)
I checked him he had light fever and wrote tablet in the prescription
Ishu-" shreyas give him this medicine and tell him when to take"
Shreyas-" OK " he went to bring medicine and handed to thaata  and said
Shreyas -" thaata indha vella mathra Kalila sapdhanga saptadhaka apparam"
( grandpa take this tablet in morning after food)
Then all day we spent our day in camp attending the patients

 Ishu-" Enna achi thaata ungalka "(what happened to you grandpa) Old man-" renda naala udambakka mudila kanna"(not well from two days dr) Ishu-" sari vanga pakkalam"(OK let me check) I checked him he had light fever and wrote tablet in the prescri...

Later in evening all returned to tent me and bhavya moved to our tent saw
Kavya was sitting angrily in the tent I looked at Bhavya I aksed her what happened she shrugged her shoulder as she don't know .
Ishu-" kavya Enna de aachi"
(Kavya what happened de)
Kavya-" it's all because of that bitch "
She was so angry
Ishu-" who dr"
Kavya-" my team lead that bitch shruthi"
Ishu-" what did she do"
Kavya-" she only told me to work from medicine room by giving required medicine then my team mate told me that shruthi said to attend patient then she complaining about me to the professor that I am not doing work correctly "
Ishu -" you know how she is right then why are you worrying "
Kavya-" because of her professor warned me in front of all it was so insulted and embarrassing for me "
Bhavya-" it's OK before we leave this camp we will take the revenge what say"
Ishu-" no you are not doing anything "
Kavya-" no because of her I am embarrassed today without any fault "
Bhavya -" we have to teach her lesson and behaves rudely with all not only you "
Kavya-" so we won't get caught "
ishu -" OK do what ever you want don't get into any trouble "
Then we went out to have dinner I saw shruthi was there when she saw us
Shruthi-" hey Ishwarya why don't you teach your friend how to work, because she wants to know how to work" said eyeing at Kavya with smrik on her face her friends laughed at us
Kavya-" shut up you bitch " said angrily that gained many students attention they turned towards us
Ishu-" Kavya venda Summa irra"
(Kavya no keep quiet)
She was about to talk I nod to no she kept quiet I turned to shruthi
Ishu-" our teachers made us team lead that doesn't mean to boss around" she cutted me middle and said
Shruthi -" I know what to what not to"
Said with attitude.
Bhavya -" yeah we know how you work don't we" said mocking her
Shruthi angryly glared at her.
Ishu-" so you first learn how to work then you can teach Kavya "
All student were laughing at shruthi she left the place angrily then we had our dinner and returned to out tent.
Ishu-" and you two you are not going to do any stupid act in name of revenge that will land you in trouble "
Both-" OK we won't mom" said teasing I glared at them and then burst into laughter
Kavya-" OK we won't do anything if she does anything again I won't stay quiet "
Bhavya -" and you are not going to stop us"
Ishu-" we will see that later "
We laid down and drift to sleep waiting to welcome new day.

Karthik's pov:
I woke up at 4 in the evening I had nice sleep I feel fresh now so rest of the day I am free so thinking how to spend the day I took my saw had missed call from my higher officer and what's app notification from "sweet home" group I opened and saw Kavya sent few pics and it was downloading I saw bhavya Kavya and ishu were playing pandi in the pic I laughed
Karthik -" these girls are still kids"
I freshen up and changed into T-shirt and jeans I decided to go home to meet amma and appa.
Before that I called my higher officer (HO)
Karthik -" hello sir "
HO-" hello Karthik "
Karthik -" sir you called me "
HO-" ohh yes I called you because I got reports and the case got completed because you and your batch "
Karthik-" thank you sir "
Then I cutted the call and took my bike key and started go to parking I like bike riding but I rarely do that.
Then started my royal Enfield classic 350

and moved to my home it's 30 minutes ride from my apartment then I parked my bike in front of my home and rang the bell then Amma opened the door when she saw me smiled to her fullest and said Sita-" ulla Va da "(come in da)I moved inside and sat ...

Sita-" ulla Va da "
(come in da)
I moved inside and sat on the Sofa
Karthik -" so how are you Amma and where is appa"
Sita-" I am fine da your appa is in room wait I will call him"
She moved to there room call him then both came down
Krishnan-" eppadi da irraka"
(how are you da)
Karthik -" na nalla irraka appa neega"
( I am fine dad how are you)
Krishnan-" when I have a such beautiful and caring wife I will be fine" said side hugging amma
They still love each other after these many years of marriage they cover each others faults and completes each other that makes them perfect couple.
Karthik-" OK spare my virgin eyes appa" I said teasing them and my mom still blushes when ever appa express his feelings to her in front of us.
Krishnan -" so I have a solution " he looked at amma and both turned to me and amma said
Sita-" yes why don't you get married "
Fine both are teasing me now
Karthik -" amma not again "
Krishnan -" man did you fall from your bike or got hurt anywhere " I saw shocked at my dad's bold comment my Amma was trying not to  laugh
Karthik -" appa nothing like that stop embarrassing me "
Sita-" so tell us why you are not ready to marriage "
Karthik -" I am just not ready for any commitment amma and how will I keep her happy that she leaves her family and comes to live with me what if i hurt her, just it's all complicated "
I said all the things that I was thinking about the marriage.
Sita-" Karthik nothing is complicated da till you try "
I looked at her she smiled at me and said
Sita-" just try to understand her your small gestures, compliment and motivation will make her happy and confident "
Krishnan -" your amma is right Karthik try give her private space da"
I smiled at them and nod my head
Sita-" so now tell will you get married shall we search for the girl "
Karthik -" first let ishu get married first then we will "
Sita-" OK "
Krishnan -" I miss Kavya, home I silent without her "
Karthik -" S she is the happiness of this house appa"
Sita-" when she gets married what will you do"
Karthik -" why so early "
Krishnan-" S "
Amma glared me and appa I looked at Appa he was also confused
Sita-" what S ????? It's time to get her married Krishna to start her new life with new family " and continued
Sita-" it is the time to let her know new things about life and experience it "
Yes amma is right that one day Kavya should get married and move to another home like she filled our home with happiness she will fill her new home with happiness.
Krishnan -" OK so Karthik how is work going "
Karthik -" the drug case was finished appa yesterday night we went to raid there was minister then the main lead was involved in drug deal we went to arrest them but they started to fire there gun and to safe guard us we also fired in that I shot the main lead in his head he is dead,  so the case came to an end" I finished then saw my Amma she was afraid about my work but appa consoles her because he was also an army officer.
Sita-" it's good to hear that case ended but take care of yourself da"
Krishnan-" he is not a kid sita he will right Karthik stop worrying " said wrapping his hand on her shoulder.
Sita-"I can't but still he is still my Little karthik for me " I smiled and hugged her
Karthik -" nothing will happen to me amma I will take care of myself "
Sita-" promise "
Karthik -" promise amma"
Then after family time but I miss Kavya without her family doesn't complete after finishing the dinner
I move to my room I decided go to work from here only and then go to my apartment.

Done with part 12
So friends how was the part 12 do vote and comment.
Thank you friends
Yours Sam 😊