part 48

Hi,  friends
Read on your own risk😉😉😉
By-
Sam......

Author's pov :

Ishwarya and Karthik reached home  they entered inside locking the main door both moved to the room and they were shocked to see the scene infront of them. They couldn't believe it as ishu pinched herself thinking that she was dreaming.
Ishu -" Hsss........ "
she hissed rubbing her hand she turned to Karthik who was looking at her.
Karthik -" who did this????? "
Ishu Shooks her head in no Before karthik could answer there was message notification sound from both there mobiles at same time.
Ishu opened the message and saw it was from Kavya
" enjoy you too 😉😉😉 "
Ishu understood that Kavya was behind all this and She blushed seeing the message she understood what she meant.
Karthik opened the message and saw it was from Rakshith
" macha I don't want you to die virgin da, so thank me later and don't try to call me because I would have already switched off my mobile when you see this message "
He rolled his eyes at his drama while reading last line and he saw ishu was staring at him
Ishu -" yaaru??? "
( who )
Karthik -" Rakshith,  anga yaaroda message "
( Rakshith, and whose message was that )
Ishu -" Kavya "
She said in low voice lowering her head. They both stood there only not knowing what to do and how to take next step.

There room was decorated with fresh jasmine, red rose and different types of flowers, heart shape balloons were hanging around the bed. Jasmine and rose fragrance was spread in the air. Fruits and sweets were placed on the side table. Small zero bulb was spread across the bed and head rest it was glowing in the darkness and on the rose petals was decorated in heart shape. Totally The room was decorated like typical first night room.

Karthik cleared his throat to gain her attention as she was busy in absorbing and watching the decorations done to there room

Karthik cleared his throat to gain her attention as she was busy in absorbing and watching the decorations done to there room. She turned to him raised her eye brow asking him ' what '
Karthik -" what should we do now "
He asked her as he was clueless, She stared at him like is he for real or not as he was asking her what to do.
Ishu's cheeks were red and she bend her head and blushed furiously. Seeing her blushed cheeks He took step towards her, she saw him coming towards her in corner of her eyes. her  heart beat was raising her feet was routed as she couldn't move and he raised her head using him thumb finger and cubed her face in his warm hands. Still she was not looking at him but She can feel his hard gaze on her.

Then he called her slowly
Karthik -" ishu "
He called her thinking that she would see him but she just hmmed at him lowering her head
Ishu -" hmm "
He sighed at her and said
Karthik -" ishu look at me "
She shook her head in no as she was more shy to meet his gaze
Karthik -" ishu please "
When he said please she looked at him directly into his eyes and just hmmed at him
Ishu -" hmm "
Karthik -" do you want us to take next step in our relationship or if you want we can wait for it you know "
He asked her Sincerely staring into her black brows which was pool of ocean contains different emotions.
She opened her mouth to answer him but words betrayed her it didn't helped her so she just nods her head slowly as agreement.
Karthik -" are you sure ishu you know right what happens next and there is no compulsion or force ma "
He again asked her reassure about her decision and for that what he asked her again. 
Seeing his concern She just smiled at him and cupped his face in her small hands and said
Ishu -" I know mama and I am sure about it make me yours and complete me as a women "
Seeing her agreeing he had a doubt that is she doing this for him????? So he asked her
Karthik -" are you doing this for me ishu?????"
Ishu -" no not for you but for us "
She said assuring him he was more then happy when she said ' us ' and moved closer to him pecked his right cheek then left cheek and caressed his stuble on his cheeks with her soft hands he closed his eyes feeling her so close to him and her pampering. 
Ishu -" mama don't you think we should start our life as real couples and do B stuffs "
When She asked him he opened his eyes saw her with a confusion and asked
Karthik -" B stuffs???? "
Ishu -" ahh bed room stuffs "
Hearing her bold answer he didn't wasted a movement and scooped her in his arms in light speed she wrapped her hands around his neck held him for grip 
Ishu -" mama "
She squealed to his action and looked at his face saw there was a smrik on his face and he bend closer to her and whispered in sexy voice and said
Karthik -" no one gonna stop me today from making you as mine in all means"
She shuddered under his husky voice and he placed a kiss on her nose rubbing her nose with his receiving giggles from her.