part 36

Author's pov :

It's been twenty days after that incident and ishu, Bhavya has got job in the city hospital and kavya In ram's hospital.

After talking to the family members about there relationship both Kavya, Rakshith were happy and they were having there couples time, meeting in a while and late night message and phone calls.

And other side ishu and Karthik were more close to each other and comfortable as couples spending time with each other in evening and talking about there day was there daily routine.

And today is ishu's first day for the work all family members called her and wished her all the best and she got ready in chudidar.

Karthik has prepared breakfast today
And Both had there breakfast, ready to go for work. He was wearing formals in black shirt and brown pant.

Karthik -" ishu shall we " he asked her when he came out of his room

Ishu -" yes mama "
Both moved out and sat in Karthik's jeep and he started to drive. He yesterday told ishu that he will drop her today for the work on her first day.

He stopped the jeep infront of hospital and both got down he moved towards her and held her hand
Karthik -" all the best and don't be nervous "
Ishu -" thanks mama and I little nervous but I will OK "
Karthik -" that's like my girl " she just smiled at his statement
Karthik -" make me proud by your work ishu " he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead with more affection and care.
Ishu -" thank you mama "
Karthik -" bye take care "
Ishu -" bye "
She goes inside the hospital and then he goes to station.

She moved inside to the receptionist
Ishu -" excuse me I am Ishwarya "
Receptionist -" the newly appointed doctor right you can move to second floor right side third room there is a meeting for freshers and deen will be there five minutes "
Ishu -" thank you "
The receptionist smiled at her in return.

She moved to the room and entered inside and saw many were sitting in the room. Then she heard a voice calling her she turned and saw it was Bhavya waving her hand at her.
Bhavya -" ishu come here "
Ishu sat beside her and said
Ishu -" when did you reach here "
Bhavya -" just five minutes back, how did you came "
Ishu -" mama dropped me "
Bhavya -" ohh........ " she teased her in return ishu slapped her hand
Ishu -" shut up "
Bhavya -" OK here meet....... "
She was cutted in middle
Girl1 -" I am Aisha siddiqui "
Girl2 -" and I am Misha singh "
Ishu -" I am Ishwarya "
All greeted each other then whole room become silent when the deen and two senior doctors came inside.