part 59

Ishu's pov :

It's been a week that I came to our flat that morning we left from my home to our flat, mama dropped me in our flat and went to the station.

And now I am sitting in our balcony it's 10 am in the morning, mama still didn't came home he went to night duty yesterday he said he will back by 8 or so in the morning but still he didn't came. I sat watching the vehicles which are passing in the road, then I saw mama's jeep entred inside the flat gate and I moved to the hall waited for the calling bell to ring.
After five minutes the bell rang I opened the door and saw he was standing there tired with shirt tucked out from  his pant and messy hair on his forehead.
Ishu -" come in mama "
I said letting him inside and closed the door behind me, I moved to the kitchen to fetch glass of water for him and saw he was moving to the room laid on the bed pulling his shoe with his other foot.
I sat beside and saw he had closed his  eyes I placed the glass on the side table and adjusted the pillow under his head and removed the hair which was covering his face.

After few minutes I called him and said
Ishu -" mama freshen up let's have breakfast "
Karthik -" Hmmm "
He just hmmed and while sleeping, I shooked him by his shoulder to wake up him but he held my hand pulled me to him making me fall on the bed and hugged me to his chest.
Ishu -" mama "
Karthik -" just stay like this "
Ishu -" but breakfast "
Karthik -" later "
He mumbled buring his face in my neck I wrapped my around his waist and caressed his hair with other hand he just moaned in the sensation and said
Karthik -" Mmmmm don't stop "
I just smiled and moved my fingers in his hair like massage
After ten minutes I said to wake up him
Ishu -" mama wake up "
Karthik -" OK "
He just got up and I handed my the glass of water he just gulped in one go and I said taking glass from him
Ishu -" freshen up mama I will set the table "
Karthik -" OK "
He got up and kissed my cheek and moved to the washroom.

I came to the kitchen and poured ragi  and rava batter in idle vessel and kept it to cook, and after five minutes I opened the lid and saw ragi rava idle has cooked fluffy and looks so beautiful I transferred them to hot box to keep them hot.
Then mama came out in shorts and towel hanged around his shoulder, with wet hair he sat on the dinning table and I served him idle with chatni.

Karthik -" what is this???? "He asked when he saw the idle Ishu -" ragi rava idle mama, you are asking me as if you didn't had it "Karthik -" no I didn't tired it "Ishu -" that's OK you can eat now "Karthik -" where did you learn all this new rece...

He asked when he saw the idle
Ishu -" ragi rava idle mama, you are asking me as if you didn't had it "
Karthik -" no I didn't tired it "
Ishu -" that's OK you can eat now "
Karthik -" where did you learn all this new recepie "
Ishu -" amma Thaught me mama "
He took a small piece of idle dipped it in chatni and shooed it inside his mouth and I waited for reaction
Karthik -" Hmmm it's really tasty ishu"
Ishu -" thank you mama "
I smiled at his comment and Then I served myself and had it
Karthik -" at what time the appointment is "
Ishu -" at 3:30 mama "
Karthik -" why did he call again ishu"
Ishu -" just general check up mama "
Karthik -" OK "
Ishu -" mama do you have work after check up "
Karthik -" no today I am all yours "
He said winking at me I shook my head at him and continued my breakfast. Today I have doctor check up She had called me again for final check up to check my cracked bones. When I told Mama about doctor's appointment he said he will come with me as last time he couldn't.