part 8

Author's pov :
It was Wednesday all ladies from Krishnan's and ram family and bhavya decided to go on shopping for engagement to buy Saree's and jewels,  so all girls  first finished there college and they joined the ladies who was waiting for them in the mall first they moved to silk Saree shop.
Ladies started there shopping for bride first many colors and patterns of Saree were shown ishu was confused which one to select so later selected simple silk Saree for her.
And other ladies brought each one Saree for them.
And girls decided to get Lehenga for them and brought same pattern but different color.
Then they moved to jewellery shop and brought engagement ring for groom and chain for him.
And moved to watch store and brought watch for the groom.
Then they go to men's showroom and brought shirt and vesti for ram, Krishnan and matching Shirts for them and formal dress for Rakshith,  Karthik and the groom.

Later all finished there shopping and all there energy was drained out from moving here to there while carrying the shopping bags, the time was already four they didn't had lunch so they decided to have there lunch in hotel and they go to hotel and ordered there food and waiting for the food
Sita-" today's shopping was tiring but it was nice"
Sudha-" the dress and Saree's was really nice"
Bhavya -" S aunty ishu's Saree was simple yet beautiful "
Kavya-" she will look beautiful in that Saree I am waiting to see her in that saree"
Ishu-" you both will also look beautiful in that Lehenga right mom attai"
Sudha and sita saw there bonding it was like *not sisters by blood, but sisters by heart* and both were happy to see the girls like this.
Sudha-" the chain design was nice I hope murali likes it"
Sita-" he will don't worry "
Then there lunch was served stared to eat all brought onion dosa

 Sudha-" the chain design was nice I hope murali likes it"Sita-" he will don't worry "Then there lunch was served stared to eat all brought onion dosa

and ice cream

After finishing the all moved to the parking ishu started to drive the car and first they dropped Bhavya and then they droped sita and Kavya in there house both ishu and sudha moved to there house

Both moved to there room and to freshen up and then sudha  come down and prepared dinner.
Ram and Rakshith came to home and changed into comforts moved to dinning table.
Rakshith -" so how was the shopping amma ishu ".
Sudha-" it was good we did shopping for all "
Rakshith -" what did you brought me???? "
Ishu-" we brought shirt and vesti for appa and formals For you"
Both said-" OK "
Ram-" and I talked to iyer(pandit) about auspicious time is from 10 to 11 in the morning on Friday "
All finished there dinner and went to there room because they have many work tomorrow.
All wake up early in the morning ram Rakshith didn't go to hospital and started to decorate the house and other arrangements.
While sudha was inviting close family friends in the phone.
Ishu went to college attain her classes because it's important because exams are near so she can't take leave.
She reached college at the same time Kavya and Bhavya came
Kavya-" so how is the preparation is going on "
Ishu -" good all are busy in the preparation from morning "
Bhvya-" shall we go to class now "
Then they moved inside class room and sat in there places then the professor start the lecture and in the middle of the class peon came inside and said to professor that
Peon-" principal is coming " said and he went away.
Then the principal came inside all students stood together to wish him
Principal -" sit down students "
All sat in there places
Principal -" so as you know this Sunday there is medical camp and I want all of you give your hundred percent of Effort to help the people "
Students all together said -" yes sir "
Principal -" in this camp there will be  of 5 students in a group total 5 groups and the team lead of every group will be report to the professor at the end of the day"
Students nods there head as yes
Principal turns to professor and said to make groups and the team lead and inform him before lunch and went outside the class.
Professor turned to students and said
"your team will be announced in the notice board in lunch break "
And in the lunch break all went to see in which group they are.
Ishu-" I am the team lead in group one"
Kavya-" I am member in group 3" said making sad face
Bhavya -" guess what I am in ishu's team" said putting her hand on ishu's shoulder
Kavya-" this is not fair I am left out you both will enjoy leaving me" said with a pout
Ishu-" don't be sad kavya we will be in the same camp and we are not going to leave you alone" said patting her cheeks
Bhavya-" if you want you can share room with us what say ishu" said teasing Kavya
Kavya-" is that a question to ask???? Of course we will share a room "
Then they moved to canteen finished there lunch and moved to class,
The professor came inside it was genetics class after attending the class there college was over.
Both Kavya and Bhavya dragged ishu to parlor because she was not ready to  come they reached parlor
Ishu-" there is no need of This guy's "
Kavya -" why not you are the main focus tomorrow it's your engagement ishu"
Bhavya-" and you should look beautiful "
Ishu-" you mean to say I am not beautiful " said with a pout
Bhavya-" no you are beautiful just adding more beauty to you"
Kavya-" OK enough now come on sit quietly "
They did facial, eyebrows and waxing all done now.
Kavya-" now you look more beautiful"
Ishu-" ok now let's go amma will be waiting for I didn't inform her "
Bhavya -" no need to worry aunty only told us to take you to the parlor dr so chill "
Ishu-" OK come on let's go it's getting  late "
They all moved out of the parlor and goes there respective homes.
When ishu came home all were busy in there works
The whole house was looking like market people were moving from here to there carrying things and few were decorating the house and sudha was instructing them
Ishu-" Hai amma"
Sudha-" Hai ishu go freshen up i told servant to bring coffee "
Ishu-" OK amma"
She said and moved to her room and after freshen up changed into comforts and servent brought coffee and she sat in the balcony of her room and sipping the coffee.
And down in the hall Ram came to Rakshith and told him
Ram-" Rakshith go and finalize about catering with Krishnan da"
Rakshith-" OK appa I will change and go "
After changing into black shirt and blue jeans he took his car key and moved to Krishnan's restaurant
Rakshith-" Hai mama "
Krishnan-" Hai da I was waiting for you come on so here is the menu decide it"
Rakshith started reading menu and finalized chapati, gravy, mushroom rice, dall,  and in sweet motichoor ladoo and ice cream he finalized the menu
Rakshith-" OK mama I will leave now I have work in home bye mama"
Krishnan-" OK da I will come tomorrow morning bye da"
Rakshith moved to his car and reached home and told ram about the menu and got back in work by checking the arrangements and went out
Rakshith -" Anna put some flowers In the entrance and decorate them "
Said and moved inside.
The day went full busy all there energy was drained and after finishing dinner all crashed there bed.

Karthik's pov:
When I woke up In The morning after finishing my jogging and exercise I freshned up and changed into white shirt blue jeans and blue jacket.
I Reached my station in the jeep and entered inside I moved to my cabin
And I was thinking about health minister and how to get information about him.
And asked rudra to get call list of health minister and keep track on his calls and I have putted few mens behind him.  I know there are few men who is working for health minister about the case I kept it as secret so no one should know.
Rudra came and gave me a file i opened the file and saw it was call list one particular number has used frequently.
So I  asked him to get more information about the number and For whom the number belongs to.
I have to finish work today only because I can't come to work tomorrow. It was evening q
Then I got call from ram mama I received the phone
Karthik-" hello mama "
Ram-" hello Karthik where are you "
Karthik -" I am in station mama why anything important "
Ram-" no man is rudra  with you give him the phone I want to talk to him"
I was confused and handed him my phone he took my phone and put it on speaker and then talked
Rudra-" hello uncle "
Ram-" hello rudra how are you "
Rudra-" I am fine uncle you "
Ram-" I am good and listen I want you to attend ishu's engagement tomorrow "
Rudra-" but uncle....... "he cuts him in the middle
Ram-" no ifs and buts I want you to attend the engagement and you are like Karthik to me so you should attend your sister's engagement " he ordered him
Rudra-" OK uncle " said smiling
Ram-" OK bye see you tomorrow "
Rudra-" OK bye uncle"
The call was ended he was staring at me
Karthik -" what???? "
Rudra -" man he orders like you but I am so happy that he invited me "
Karthik -" yes he is like that only "
Rudra-" so at what time you will go tomorrow "
Karthik -" I will directly go there tomorrow in the morning "
Rudra-" OK I will come after getting the information about the number and I will join you "
Karthik -" OK I will go now bye "
Rudra-" bye da "
I moved outside and went to my room after dinner I laid on the bed to sleep because I have to Rakshith's home tomorrow. And I closed my eyes and drift to sleep.

Done with part 8
So friends how was the part 8 do vote and comment.
Thank you friends
Yours Sam 😊