part 39

Ishu's pov :

I took warm bath and laid on the bed and my stomach was hurting like bitch, because I am on my menstrual cycle.
My mind was fully blank I couldn't think anything I mean confused, should I ask him ?????and if I have to ask him, how I am gong to ask??????
Urrgghhhh......
This is so frustrating.
My eyes became heavy and I drift to sleep clutching my stomach.

Karthik's pov :

I reached home at six thirty I rang the bell but she didn't open the door, I called her phone but she is not receiving the call.
Vaishnavi told me that she dropped her home at three.

I searched for keys in my pocket, to my luck I had keys or I don't know till when I am going to sit outside waiting her to open the door.
I opened the door and moved in saw whole home was silent and I moved to her room and saw she was sleeping.

I sat on the bed and caressed her hair It was wet she didn't dry her hair.
This girl doesn't take care about herself.
I tried to wake up and called her
Karthik -" ishu wake up "
I shake her shoulder to wake up her but she shooed my hand and turned other side and mumbled in sleep
Ishu -" let me sleep "
Covered her face with pillow.
I chuckled at her reaction. I told you right she is a heavy sleeper.

I moved to my room freshen up and changed into T-shirt tracks then go to kitchen prepared coffee poured in two mug and moved to her room saw bed was empty, I heard water sound she is in washroom.
I placed her coffee and stand near the window sipping my coffee. Then she came out wiping her face she didn't absorved me.

She saw coffee mug in the table and said
Ishu -" idha yaara Inga vachadha "
( who kept this mug here)
Karthik -" it's me "
She turned to me and nod her head and She was sipping her coffee and sat on the sofa.

She didn't talk anything was silent than usual, her face was looking dull and she was clutching her stomach with left hand and mug in right hand.
I moved towards her and sat beside her and asked
Karthik -" ishu are you OK "
Ishu -" yeah what is going to happen to me "
Karthik -" you look dull then usual "
Ishu -" nothing tired of roaming while shopping "
Lie, a big one, she is lieing when it comes to shopping the women in my family doesn't gets tired.
And Kavya, bhavya, ishu they do so much shopping together.
I didn't ask her anything forward and she will tell me when she feels to share with me.
Karthik -" so how was the shopping and what did you buy "
Ishu -" good, and I brought kurta and dress "
Karthik -" ok "
I finished my coffee and took her mug also and came out of the room.
I was it's seven twenty I decided to prepare rice and vegetable sambar for dinner.
I kept rice and started cutting vegetables then ishu came outside the kitchen.
Ishu -" what are you doing here ?????"
Karthik -" playing cricket wanna join "
I answered her sarcastically she rolled her eyes in irritation
Ishu -"no thanks and you can go I will prepare dinner "
Karthik -" no I will cook today it's been long time that I have cooked."
Ishu -" I will help you "
Karthik -" you wanna help me then sit here and talk with me "
I held her hand made her sit on the chair and then she said
Ishu -" how was your day and did you find any clue about anu"
Karthik -" good and yeah we suspect that Sushmitha's husband as his activities are monitered "
Ishu -" OK "
She became silent then and she didn't initiate any conversation. she was just answering what i was asking her, something is definitely rongh with her. And I absorved one thing that she was holding her stomach in one hand.
Then it flashed in my mind I think she is on her days and even I heard that stomach hurts badly on first day. I have seen kavya used to rest whole day. When I asked her about being dull she replied because of shopping she was tired.

Then I prepared rice sambar and the dinner was ready.
Karthik -" wash your hands let's have dinner "
Ishu -" OK "
I setted the table and she came washing her hands then I served her dinner we both had in silence. She didn't talk anything, you know girls and there mood swings so I didn't talk much and After dinner She washed the dish and I dryed it.