part 44

Ishu's pov:
I was getting ready in the early morning in mustard and blue color silk Saree and tied my hair in bun with jasmine flowers around the bun and then did my light make up with baby pink lipstick.

Karthik -" ishu are you ready "He asked me coming into my room Ishu -" yes "I did my touch up and turned to himAnd saw When he seeing me from head to toe Ishu -" what "I asked him but he came towards me and slid his hand into my waist then  pulled...

He asked me coming into my room
Ishu -" yes "
I did my touch up and turned to him
And saw When he seeing me from head to toe
Ishu -" what "
I asked him but he came towards me and slid his hand into my waist then  pulled me closer to him and moved closer to my lips and said
Karthik -" I wish I could kiss you now but we are getting late "
When he said in husky voice it was in another level my cheeks were formed to red color I bite my lower lip and bend my head down due to his comment I was feeling more shy to look into his eyes.
Karthik -" stop doing that don't make me loose my control before I kiss you senselessly "
He released my lip from between my teeth using his thumb finger and traced my cheeks with the same finger. And then he continued and said
Karthik -" and it's my right bite to your lips, I have already told you
this "
I slapped his shoulder and asked him
Ishu -" mama, what happened to you in the early morning "
Karthik -" who told you to look so beautiful then "
He said looking into my eyes and I broke the I eye contact and reminded him
Ishu -" are we not getting late now "
Karthik -" I will see you in the evening then I will see how you will escape "
He threatened me with his naughty smile on his face.
Ishu -" OK shall we move "
He released me from his grip then kissed my cheeks and Said
Karthik -" yeah I will get keys you come "
He moved outside asking me to come out and here I smiled myself looking in the mirror, and some times he becomes too naughty and I like that side of him which Is secured for me only and I am happy that he is all mine. then I checked my self in the mirror last time took my purse, phone and moved out.
Karthik -" come "
He said coming out of his room and we both moved out and he locked the main door then we came down to the parking and he started to drive the car.
Yesterday after we went to mama's home to help them in decorations and other arrangements then attai and Kavya asked us stay there only to night but mama he has work and assured them we will stay tomorrow after engagement and let us go now and we will come early in the morning later we returned back to our flat last night.