Radiant Sun

You's POV

I always love the ocean. It has a calm demeneur that suited my personality. But we all know that it also gives of the lonely and distant feeling.

I also felt this feeling once. But that quickly disappeared when I met and saw your bright smile. Brighter than the sun.

But you always wanted to shine brighter. You always thought that your not good enough. But you don't know how much your presence alone can warm me up.

Like a sun you warm up my heart. Even though you may be silly sometimes, I find that warm comfort within you. And I will always stay here for you, to be someone you can lean on.

My name is Watanabe You. Everyone told me that I look like a radiant sun. But I prefer myself to be the called the calm ocean because the one who shines through me is Chika-chan.

As long as I could remember, she always makes me smile and stayed my side all the time together with our another childhood friend Kanan-chan.

That is why when you needed help, I wanted to be the one who can help you. That is why, I'm willing to go through this trouble just to remain by your side.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The match between Ruby-chan and her sister ended successfully in favor to us. We were very happy to see some results of our training. Although we were initially surprised by Riko-chan's development.

"Well then, it's my turn!" Kanan-chan exclaimed as she caught our attention.

We stopped momentarily, then Chika-chan raised her hand. "Can I have my turn now?" she looked at us with pleading eyes.

"Fine, I think you waited long enough." Yoshiko-chan stated as Chika-chan's face brimmed with joy.

"I'll be your opponent Kanan-chan!" She yelled and the other members look at me confused.

"Kanan-chan??" They asked as the realization hit me. "Oh! We didn't tell you guys?"

"Tell us what You-chan?" Riko-chan asked. "Kanan-chan is our childhood friend. We treat her as our older sister." I answered as they nod at my statement.

"Well then enough chatting." Dia-senpai stated as she positioned herself at the middle. "Are the two of you ready?"

The two of them nodded. Then the time seemed to be stopping as we heard a "begin". The two of them looked at each other, observing who will be the first to move.

Then Chika-chan lounged in, throwing her fist strongly.

"Dynamic Punch!"

Kanan-chan tried to block it but she was thrown away by the powerful forced applied into the attack.

"Ouch! Not bad Chika-chan" she stated as she head forward for a counter attack.

"Frozen jab!"

"Swift kick!"

The two of them exchange blows creating a shock wave. We felt the intense forced coming from their attacks.

Kanan-chan turned her body to flip backwards. But as her hands touch the ground, ice spikes sprouted towards Chika-chan.

"Woah?!" She exclaimed as she dodge the spikes. "Yikes! This are sharp." She stated as she observed the spikes.

"Chika-chan heads up!" Kanan-chan yelled as she lounged another attack.

"Snow eagle!"

"Powered arms" Chika-chan punched every eagle that comes through her way. She run towards Kanan-chan to deliver an attack.