Training Camp

No one's POV

Eight girls stand firm as they look at the large mansion before them. Two of them had an 'as expected' face while the other six had a stunned expression.

"Woah! This is soooooooo huge!" Their leader yell upon arriving at the Ohara's private resort.

"Shiny~ Welcome everyone!" The blonde heir greeted.

"Mari-chan! This is amazing. A large mansion in a middle of a forest is so cool!" Chika yelled again as she hugged the blonde.

"Forest? What do you mean Chikacchi?" Mari asked looking around.

"Eh? Where surrounded by a forest right?"

"Silly Chikacchi, this whole area is a part of the resort!" Mari exclaimed and the others are more surprised.

"Enough standing around. How about let's head inside the hotel?"

"So Mari, this so called hotel is that mansion over there?" Yoshiko asked pointing at the huge house.

"Of course! If your not satisfied, there are plenty of hotels around the area. And each one of them has a pool and onsen." Mari happily stated.

"Agh! This crazy rich oneesan." Yoshiko muttered to herself.

The girls where more fascinated as they walk inside the hotel lobby. The ceiling has a pure gold chandelier. Located in the center was a huge fountain with a Mari gold statue.

"Really? This is insanely expensive." Yoshiko commented again.

"Mirai zura~!" Hanamaru yelled as she ran around looking at things.

"O-oy calm down Zuramaru! You might break some of those!" Yoshiko ran after the said girl.

"Hey, hey, You-chan, Riko-chan. There's a gold colored fish here." Chika pointed out at the fountain.

"Woah, your right Chika-chan. They're literally sparkling." You exclaimed in amazement while Riko stared at the fish in silent.

"Hey Ruby, Kanan? Want some macaroons?" Mari gestured at the newly prepared dessert on the table.

"Waaah... These are so sparkly. Thanks for the food, Mari-chan!"

"Hmmhh.. The taste are still yummy as I remembered."

"Oh? Your eating, I want some too." Chika run over to the three and everyone joined them on the couch.

Yes everyone, except for a certain raven-haired girl.

"Ahem! What is the meaning of this Mari-san?" The others flinched at the icy cold voice as they slowly turn their heads to the scary person beside Mari.

"Oh~ Darling want some green tea pudding?"

Dia's face immediately soften as she nodded. The others look at the scene in disbelief.

"Oh, thank yo- WAIT!" Dia's stern face returned when she realized her action.

"WE DIDN'T CAME HERE FOR A VACATION. WE CAME HERE FOR TRAINING!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

After the ruckus inside, Dia finally calmed everyone and dragged them outside.

"Since there are so many distractions inside, we will stay here outside and immediatley start our training."

"Ehhhh? Can't we take it easy for today?" Chika complained.

"Hmm? Did you just say something CHI-KA-SAN?" Seeing Dia's scary expression, Chika immediately shake her head.

"Good. Do everyone still remember their groupings?" Everyone nodded and proceeded with their groups.