The other Tsushima

??? POV

Feeling the cold air from outside, I was happily skipping as I walk along the quiet halls of my school.

"Hey stupid! You look like an idiot with that smiling face." A familiar voice was heard as I stopped to face her.

"Hi Leah-chan! Tell Sarah that I'm going to go now." I smile at her ignoring her previous comment.

"Oh, no wonder you look like an idiot. It's time for your monthly visit with your sister." She stated as I smile and nodded.

"Haaaaah... I'll tell my sister. Just go now." My smile widen as I turned around to run back home as fast as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hah...hah... finally home!" I entered the apartment and rushed to quickly get changed and grabbed my things.

"Oh, your home daughter!" I met my father at the living room drinking a cup of coffee.

"Ah! Your home early father." I rushed to hug him. He let out a light giggle as he hug me back.

"Give my regards to your little sister and also I heard from your mother. She's not properly training so bring this to her."

We ended the hug as he gave me a piece of paper. I looked at the paper to see a bunch of training excercises.

'Hahaha.. good luck little sis.' I thought to myself while I imagined the dreadful face of my sister when she saw this.

"Take care daughter." He said and I looked at him smiling.

"Okay father, I'll be going now!" With a final hug, I exited the apartment.

After that, I ran to the nearest airport as I was impatiently excited to see my little sister.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My name is Tsushima Yuki, Yoshi-chan's older twin sister. I live in Hokkaido with my father Sonoda Shiki.

Although my father is a Werewolf, and my twin sister is also a Werewolf, I'm just an ordinary human.

My magic affinity is fire and I inherited it from my father. I am also a member of a hero club named Saint Snow, in our school.

Along with my best friend Leah-chan, our club is composed of as three. The club was established by Leah-chan's sister, Sarah-chan.

We always trained after school to improve our abilities. But today is a little different because I'll be going to Numazu for my monthly visit.

I can't help but to be excited as I eagerly await my arrival in the Shizouka province.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the station in Numazu, I texted my mother letting her know that I arrived.

Upon knowing that my little sister is still not home, I decided to see her at her school for a surprise. And then, I find myself running again.

After several turns in here and there, I breath heavily, realizing that I do not know the location of her school. I sighed, looking at the beautiful sunset as I stand near the sea shore.

Suddenly, I heard a terrifying screeched of a monster. Panicked was all I could feel and I dashed towards the direction.

And to my surprise, my little sister was there with 8 other girls fighting a queen sea serpent. I stood still as I watch the battle quietly from a distance.