Aqours is on Move

Dia's POV

In life, you can not seem to get away from the things that makes you miserable. You can not seem to get away from someone you hate.

Miserable in away that you can not be free in a straight laced household. And hatred to someone who is so immature in a way that is different from your world.

My name is Kurosawa Dia, the supposed heir of the Kurosawa family. But due to the persistent meddling of the Ohara heir, I became engaged to her.

My world seemed to stop after I heard this news. I was engaged to the person I hated the most.

I didn't hate her as a person, but I hate her outgoing personality. More like, I envy her spoiled life.

She was very different from me. Even though we were the same as the heir of our respectable family, I didn't have my own freedom while she was spoiled in everything.

But after all the loathing I felt deep inside, I agreed to be engaged to her. And my sister Ruby, replaced me in becoming the heir.

I was very worried for her at first. Since Ruby is a very shy kid, I tend to be the one she depends on. But that change when she joined the so called hero club.

The two of us always liked heroes.
We also dreamed to be one. But when she became the heir, I told her that we should give up being one and I regret saying that to her.

So when I heard she joined the club, I was glad. She pursued something she liked, so I was happy for her. And seeing her grow up really had an impact on me.

I wanted to change too. That is why, when the opportunity arises, I quickly held on to it. I decided to join them.

----------------------------------------------------------

"By the way do we have a name for our team?" Ruby asked shyly as we stop our laughter.

"Hmmm.... Now that I think about it, I didn't think of one!" Chika-san exclaimed.

"How about the nine mermaids?" Riko-san suggested. We look at her in disbelief.

"R-Riri, I think your naming sense is a little ahh... unique." Yoshiko-san commented.

"Yeah it's pretty lame!" Chika-san added. Riko-san flushed bright red while Yoshiko-san slapped her back.

"Ouch!" She rubbed her back. "I think you deserve that." I said stated nonchalantly.

"I have an idea!" You-san suddenly exclaimed. "What is it You-chan?" Chika-san looked up and asked.

"Amazing Uniform Girls!" She stated happily. I deadpanned at the name while the others tried not to laugh.

"I think not, You-san!" I said firmly.
"Then how about Aqours?" Kanan-san stated as I perked up hearing that name.

"Oh~ that's Dia's suggest name when she wanted to build her own hero club during our first year!" Mari-san added.

They looked at me as my face turned red. Then they look at me smugly. I tried to protest, however, I was cut off.

"Then we'll go with that!" Chika-san exclaimed as the others nodded in agreement.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice afternoon and a few days had passed after the test. I was doing some student council work, when someone came in announcing herself very loudly.

"Ciao~ how are you darling~? Did you miss me?" It felt like a vein popped up in my head as I heard that annoying voice.

"I didn't miss you and why are you here!? Your disturbing my work." I stated holding back my annoyance.