Strength to Fight

Chika's POV

I feel an awe. I can't look away as I was dazzled by her charms. Her hidden strength that was locked away are trying to come out.

I look at Yoshiko-chan as she held her fist tightly while Yuki-chan is laughing her ass off.

Witnessing the fight earlier made my whole body shiver. I can't stop my shaking as my hand continued to do it.

I don't know if this feeling is excitement or I'm scared but I know one thing. I want to be just like her.

"Okay everyone, let's continue the mock battle" Dia yelled and we immediately get readied.

"Okay who wants to go next?"

"Me!" I yelled loudly as I raised my hand.

"And your opponent?"

"I'll be choosing you Dia-san!"

"Very well"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Another lose!" I yelled as I slumped down to the sand.
'I can't believe I'm this weak'

I tried to hide my frustrations as I looked at the match between Kanan-chan and Mari-chan.

Looking at them, there are so radiant and strong while I'm nothing. I don't have an ounce of charms within me.

"Hey Chika." I turned around to the voice and I saw a bright magenta eyes staring back at me.

"Come with me" she stated and walk away. I hurriedly get up on my feet to follow her.

After a while, I find ourselves still walking without talking to each other. I decided to walk up towards her.

"What's up Yoshiko-chan? Why are we going so far away from them?" I ask as she kept walking away.

I look back to see that I can't no longer see them. I turned my head back to Yoshiko who suddenly stopped.

"Don't worry. I told them that I got business with you."

"Geh! Don't tell me.... Your going to kill me?!"

"No!" She exclaimed as she looked away from me. "Think of this as my payback for giving me a place I could fit in."

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head to the side as she looked at my eyes.

"I'm going to help you in your skills. You may not know, but you have so much potential within you."

I was taken back by her statement. Me? I have potential? Do you really mean it?

"You don't seem to believe it. Even though you said nothing, all of your insecurities is written on your face."

She grabbed my shoulders as she continued. "It's not about your power Chika. It's all about your strength to keep fighting."

My eyes widen as I realized the meaning of her words. I smiled and stood straight up.

"Then I'll be in your care!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
-a month later-

"Hah....hah.." I control my breathing as I jogged around the beach with Yoshiko-chan.

For the past few weeks, we've been doing this to enhance my physical abilities. I also did some hellish training under Yoshiko-chan's supervision. As expected for a fallen angel.

"We're having a mock battle again later on Chika. I'll be expecting some results." She stated as I drank my water.

"You can count on me! Thanks to you, I learned some new techniques." I grinned widely.