Aftermath Events

Yoshiko's POV

The fight between the humans and demons end pretty well. With the assistance of the Sonoda Family, the back up arrived on time. No more casualties were added and all of the injured people were healed.

While my uncle was no where to be found on sight, my grandmother took full responsibility of this incident. All memories of the other people involved we're erased and they were sent back home safely.

Yes, all of them are safe excluding me. I'm now at the hands of the most terrifying demon on Earth, Kurosawa Dia.

"D-Dia-san, could you please spare me just this once?" I ask as she dragged me by my collar.

"No way!" She tossed me inside of the waiting car while the others entered quietly.

"Are you all sitted well?" My grandmother asked from the front seat. They all nodded except for me.

"Then let's go to the Sonoda Residence."

-----------------------------------------------------------

When we finally arrived, I was still being treated as an object as Kanan shoulder carry me up to the front door.

"Wow! So this is the Sonoda Mansion, so shiny~"

"Your right. To think will be able to step in such a grand place!"

Chika and Mari began squealing. For a rich girl like Mari, she sure like all sparkly things. But Chika's statement really bothered me.

"Hah.... I should have bring you all along with me in the first place...."

"So you could avoid your punishment?" Kanan asked and I recoiled immediately.

"No! If I had brought you guys here, then.... all of you shouldn't have experienced such a thing."

My voice was merely a whisper when I said those last words. Kanan lift me from her shoulder as she put me down beside her.

"Those terrifying events are not your fault. Even if you had brought us here, your still be going to that place to rescue those other people and you'll be fighting by yourself. So I'd say, fighting together is better than being alone."

She smiled at me. I tipped over a little when someone bumped me from behind. I looked over my shoulders to see the others smiling at me. I can't help but to smile myself.

"Your right. I'm really blessed to have friends like you guys."

"Oh? Did I hear that correctly zura? Yoshiko-chan just said she was blessed zura?" Hanamaru looked at me with teasing eyes.

"Your right Maru-chan! The fallen angel declared she was blessed!" Ruby continue having the same look in her eyes.

"Y-You guys are teasing me!!" I yelled as they laughed at me. Because of their laughing, I didn't hear the front door opened.

"Welcome back Yoshiko. I'm glad your safe." Aunt Umi greeted me followed by Aunt Kotori.

"Aunties, I'm ba- ack!" I was surprised when I was pulled to the side by Dia, Chika and Ruby.

"Y-Y-Y-Yoshiko-chan/San! Your related to Umi-san and Kotori-san?!" They asked in unison. I only nodded in response and they immediately run back to face my aunt.

They began to introduce their selves while throwing some compliments. Aunt Kotori just smiled at them while I was amused watching aunt Umi's flustered face.

"Sorry about that Yoshikocchi. The three of them are hardcore fans of muse."

Mari lead me back to the group as I realized one thing. My aunts were once a member of a legendary hero group called muse.