33

*THIS IS A VERY LONG ASS FUCKING CHAPTER SO GET COMFY!*

Lacey
*im skipping to where they're now in their hotel rooms and yeah*

"Hi, I'm Lacey." I introduced myself to Mahogany.

"Mahogany." She smiled. "You're Nash's girlfriend, right?" She asked and I nodded.

"And then that's Karlee, she's dating Gilinsky and then that's... Rylee." I pointed to the girls.

"That's cool. Well, it's nice that all the girls get their own room. Then we don't have to share with the guys." Mahogany laughed. I joined in and we all got settled into our beds.

(They're in this big ass expensive hotel okay? That's why they have 4 beds😂😂)

Mahogany was really cool. I could tell we were gonna be really good friends during this trip.

*setting up for magcon now*

(IM 100% AWARE THAT THEY PERFORM FIRST AND THEN HAVE THE M&G BUT IM DOING THIS MY WAY! SO LETS NOT QUESTION IT OKAY?)

"NASH!" I yelled across the big room we were in.

"What?" He called back.

"Where is your other merch box?" He ran over to help look for the 'Nashty' shirts. "Here's your sweatshirts but then where is your shirt at?"

"Shit. It's probably still in the truck. I'll be back." Nash ran out to the truck and I helped put the other guys' clothes on the long table. Nash eventually came back with his box of shirts. "Put this on." He handed me the blue shirt and I smiled.

I was wearing a tank top underneath the shirt I was previously wearing so I just changed right there. I pulled my hair in front of my shoulders and Nash smiled.

"You look good in my merch." Nash smirked.

"Is Hamilton Nash Grier flirting?" Nash nodded and pulled me towards him.

He kissed me and I felt weird. Like, we didn't connect that time. I put my arms behind his neck and the kiss deepened. Even though it didn't have a feeling, I didn't want him to notice. He obviously felt it. I didn't.

"Get a room!" Taylor yelled from the other side of the place.

I would much rather have a room with Taylor if he did the same thing in there as he did in the airplane.

What the hell did I just say?

JESUS... I NEED THAT HOLY WATER CAUSE IM THIRSTY!

Karlee
I thought Nash and Lacey were so cute. It's adorable how they just click all the time. Even though Taylor almost got her, I'm glad he didn't. He's not exactly the girlfriend type, I don't think. He's more of the bang her and run kind of guy.

(If the Jacks have merch, then I need to be slapped up side the head bc I've never seen some...)

I started to place clothes on to the white table besides Lacey's masterpiece of folding.

"Hey, why don't you two stop sucking face and get over here." I laughed.

Lacey came off and started walking this way. Nash turned around and slapped her ass.

Ugh. Literally otp for life.

*things are ready for meet and greet*

"Where's your vlog camera?" I asked Jack.

"It's in our bag." He walked over to a shelf by the backdrop and grabbed it for me. I turned it on and faced it towards him so that he could film a little bit again.