18

I AM MAKING MY POLYVORE ACCOUNT! DETAILS AT THE END OF CHAPTER!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••
*1 week after all the cheating and stuff*

•Rylee•

Yesterday, was the day I found out that Nash and I were not gonna happen. Apparently Lacey and him got back together after 3 days. I don't get why she's mad at only me. This was a team effort.

Nash came to me for this and I just agreed. I didn't go to him.

Lacey met Nash when we were 13, that was 3 years ago. I've known her since we were 8 years old.

"Rylee." Isabel cut me off from my thoughts. "Stop thinking about Nash and them." She rubbed my back soothingly and I smiled.

"It's just that, Lacey doesn't even want to speak to me because I kissed Nash, but she'll fuck him when he did the same thing to me? No. Not cool."

"Well, there are sometimes where girls choose the wrong answer. Everyone does. We're all human. We make mistakes. We don't know our right from wrongs. Maybe you just need to walk in there and talk to her, whether she likes it or not." Isabel explained to me.

"Yeah. Okay. I'll do that now." I walked into my room and changed clothes. I got a cream colored sweater that said "Whatever" in a mirrored position. I got my black leggings and my dark grey vans. Also, I slipped on a watch because why the fuck not? And then I didn't brush my hair, just to keep it with the waves I had. I also put in my black heart earrings and decided everything was good.

My mirror reflected a shiny glare as I walked by. I looked into the mirror and saw a black studded messenger bag. I grabbed it and put my phone inside.

I walked out of the bedroom and Isabel smiled at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Your beautiful. You remind me of myself when I was younger." She smiled.

"Ummm- k." I shrugged.

"I'm not good at this sappy stuff okay? Im trying." She laughed. I nodded and gave her a hug.

"Can I borrow your keys?" I asked her. Isabel tossed me her keys to her little car. I climbed in and started driving down to the condo.

Lacey was gonna talk to me whether she likes it or not.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SORRY FOR THE SHITTY CHAPTER MY LOVES!

I just really wanted to tell you about to polyvore clothes!!!!

My Username is my wattpad username {Pottorffsbaeee}

I will make the outfit for every chapter starting from this one.

The title of the outfit will be the characters name and then the chapter number. So the one in the making rn is,

Rylee 18

SO BE EXPECTING THAT MKAY BYEEEEE MY LOVES!

✖️Pottorffsbaeee says byeee✖️