13

•Nash•

Karlee is letting me stay in the extra bedroom until I find a place to stay. The guys didn't have room for me at their place so I'm staying here.

Lacey and I haven't spoke since yesterday when she slammed the door shut and went upstairs. I honestly screwed everything up. I needed to apologize. I guess having sex with another girl in her bed, and then sleeping in her bed want the best idea but... it happened.

Karlee was at work while Jack and Taylor were at the gym. It was just me and Lacey in the house.

The condos basement was huge enough to have the two bedrooms down here. The spare and Lacey's.

I climbed out of bed and walked out into the living area we had down here as well. Lacey was watching tv and I could hear what she was watching. I could hear Karma's voice from Faking It on MTV.

When I reached the small white door, I placed my hand on the golden doorknob. Then, I creaked the door open nice and slow. Lacey was sitting on her bed, cris-cross, and curled up in a blanket and her pillows. I could tell she had been crying.

The door squeaked and she looked back at me. Lacey rolled her eyes and turned back to the flat screen.

"Lacey?" I asked.

"What." She said bluntly.

"Can we talk?"

"What is there to talk about? I know enough, right?" I fully walked in her room and sat on the bed. "Please, Nash, get out." She begged.

"No. I want to talk this out with you." I told her, putting my hand on her leg. Her breath hitched and she pulled her leg back. "Lacey, I'm sorry."

"No your not." She told me. "You look just fine. You haven't cried for the last 12 hours. All you've done is say your sorry and then moved down the hall. Rylee actually left the house and went yards away." She explained.

"But I'm sorry. I'm trying to explain this to you, and your not letting me. You say that I'm not sorry because I'm not doing all this stuff, well how about you let me do me and maybe I'll cover up one of those spots." Well, that shut her up. "Lacey, Lace, baby, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for what I have done. It was a mistake. Rylee was a mistake. If you forgive me and take me back, I promise, I will be the best boyfriend in the whole world." I begged, a tear daring to slip from my eye.

"You had sex with her in this room! In my bed! You slept with her! In my bed! Last night!" Lacey yelled at me. "Do you not see this problem?"

"I do, but it was a venting. It was a way to let go and calm down." I tried explaining.

"Jerking off to a picture of Kate Upton naked on a motorcycle calendar would've worked just fine." She told me. "And I'm over you Nash. Someone else has caught my eye. They have for awhile now." She added. My heart just dropped.

"Just please give me another chance and I'll prove to you that whoever the guy is, isn't as good of a boyfriend as me."

•Lacey•

I watched as a baby tear fell from Nash's tear duct. I stared at his tired eyes and shaggy hair. Should I forgive him? I mean, I practically just told him to fuck off and that I didn't like him anymore. We've been together for 2 years. As far as I know, it was only once.

"Nash... I-I.."