26

So I'm still mentally dying inside because I met Taylor fuck boy Caniff and he's honestly the best. It was so cute and amazing and oh my god I love him so much. Does anybody remember his tweet-

"Blondes or brunettes? Red heads."

WELL WHILE I WAS THERE, HE TOLD ME HE LIKED MY HAIR AND IM LIKE, I LIKE YOUR FACE AND HE HUGGED ME AND WE TOOK A PICTURE AND IN MY VIDEO A LADY IN THE BACK IS LIKE, "Do you ship it?"

#Laylor forever and always.

But I did vlog, take pictures and I'm currently making a YouTube video on the experience and yeah. So yall should go subscribe to my channel to be notified when the video goes up.

Yall should also go follow my social media accounts to see the pictures that went up while I was there!!!!

Instagram~
woahtaycaniff

Twitter~
FreshleeOmaha
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•Karlee•

I paced the kitchen, wondering how we're all falling apart.

Nash and Rylee cheated on Lacey and Taylor. Lacey cheated on Nash with Taylor. Rylee is Lindsay's aunt and Matt freaked out for some odd reason. Lindsay doesn't even have controversy with us anymore since that day. Sammy is getting tired of Lindsay. Jack and I might be pregnant with our first child.

This is a problem that adults deal with. Sometimes people don't realize that were still only 16 or 17 years old.

All my thoughts were cut off when I heard someone walk through the front door. Jack.

"I got you the pill, and a pregnancy test." Jack handed me the bag.

"Well, I have to ask you something." I told him. He nodded, which was my cue to continue. "Well, would me being pregnant be so bad? Like, we have a house. We have jobs... well I can get another one." He laughed. "But I mean, everything is practically in order for us."

"I don't know..." Jack shook his head. "I could see a baby in the future, but not now. Please take the pill." Jack told me. I looked down at how stupid I probably sounded.

"Yeah. Your right. I mean, a baby at 16? What?" I fake laughed. Did I want a baby that bad? Nooooo. I can't. My dad would kill Jack. Getting his baby preggers at 16? Hah. Literally death penalty in fathers eyes.

I opened the box filled with Morning After's and I took it with my water coming fast behind it.

"I'm not trying to dis the idea of a kid, trust me, I want it to be with you. But, not right now." Jack re-explained himself.

"Jack- I got it." I told him, laughing a little. "I'm not mad, just shut up." I giggled again. He smiled and kissed my cheek then walked to our room.

*next day {Wednesday}*
•Rylee•

"Listen," isabel started. She sat me down on the couch. "I'm moving back to Ohio." She explained. "Mom is getting sick and Dad won't help because he still lives in Chicago and yeah."

"Wait, so do I move with you?" I asked her.

"Well, why don't you call your friends and ask if you can try staying there again?" Isabel suggested.

"Well, they're not exactly my friends anymore." I mumbled.

"I'm sure they'll take you back, Ry, just ask." She told me. I nodded and stood up. "By the way, my plane leaves tomorrow in the morning. I'm selling everything in the house, so don't forget anything." She informed me.

I walked into the guest room, which I was currently staying in. My phone was sitting on my nightstand next to my bed. I snagged it and plopped down on the mattress. I decided to call Karlee because she is the one that likes me the most out of the group staying in that house.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, it's Rylee."

"Oh, hey. What's up?"

"Well, my sister is moving back to Ohio... I was wondering if it would be possible if I stayed in the guest room?" I could hear the hesitation in her answer of umms and awkward pauses.

"Okay, you need to understand this. Jack is probably gonna say no. Nash is gonna say no. Taylor is gonna say fuck no. Lacey will say every-cuss-word-in-the-book no." Karlee told me.

"Whatever. It's not like Lacey hasn't messed up. Why do all of you guys trust her right away but they can't even look at me without mentally slitting my throat?" I asked, a little pissed.

"I'm not saying that she hasn't messed up... Trust me. We just had an issue with her today. But she is getting things sorted out. You, on the other hand, kept it a secret."

"Whatever. Bye." I hung up and decided to call Carter. I mean, we're kinda friends.

"Hello?" His raspy voice answered after a couple rings.

"Aye wussup?" I asked him.
(Shut up, you ain't gangsta😂)

"Just chillin' at home. You?"

"Tryin' to find a place to stay since my sister is moving back home. Is there possibly room over there?" I asked.

"Well. I don't know actually. Sammy and Lindsay share a room. Maggie and I share a room. Cameron, Johnson, and Matt dot have anyone. I mean, if you want to have a room, it has to be with them. But our couch is pretty comfy." He chuckled. I giggled a little bit.

"I can figure that out later. But can I stay?"

"Yeah, sure. But you have to chip in on the bills sometimes." Carter informed me.

"Okay. I can do that." I nodded.

"K. Cool. You gonna be here later?"

"Packing right now. I'll be there soon. Bye." He said 'bye' and we hung up.

Lindsay? Wow. My niece. This is going to be interesting.