54

Lacey
I smiled at Sammy as he fixed his sex hair in the rear view mirror.

"What?" He asked me, chuckling to himself.

"Nothing." I shrugged. To be completely honest, I never thought that Sammy would have interest in me like this. I thought he was just another fuckboy. I mean, his fans call him daddy for gods sake. I like this change though. He's not as known as Nash, not as obnoxious as Taylor. He's perfect.

"Do you want to stay a little longer or do you want to go back to the hotel?" He asked me.

"We could just go drive around and be alone for a little longer, check out the city." I suggested and he nodded.

-

"Where are you taking me?" I asked the eager boy that was dragging me along to a place he liked.

"Every time I come to Chicago, I do the same thing. I come here and I sit and watch over the city." He smiled. We finally reached somewhere that was absolutely beautiful.

It was a trail ledge that over looked the whole city. The street lights mixed with the building lights and it was amazing.

We sat down next to each other on the ledge and let our legs dangle over.

"You come here and haven't told any of us?" I asked, astonished.

"I don't just bring anybody here. I've only brought one other person here but she isn't around anymore." He looked down at his fingers and I told him I was sorry for his loss. "I mean, it's not that bad. It was her time." He sniffled.

I took both of his hands and intertwined our fingers.

"What was she like?"

"you." He whispered. I smiled and giggled a little.

"Alright, Mr. Romantic, what was she really like?"

"She was different. She had a great sense of humor. She smiled through all the pain she was in. She made sure everyone was happy before she was. She was just.. something else." He smiled.

"She sounds like a great girl." I said.

"She really was." Sammy looked down at our hands and he smiled to himself.

"What?" I asked kinda laughing at him.

"Nothing. I just- never mind."

"No. Tell me." I demanded, getting closer to him.

"I don't even know what to say. Words can't explain how I feel right now. I'm happy with you." He smiled. I leaned over and lightly pressed my lips to his.

Our lips moved in sync. Slow and steady, our lips matched pace.

It started to get a little more heated and his tongue traced my bottom lip. I granted him entrance. His tongue met mine and he won the dominance.

My phone started ringing and I cursed under my breath.

"What?" I answered once I saw the caller ID as Taylor.

"Where are you?" He asked, sounding really mad.

"I'm out with Sammy." I rolled my eyes even though he can't see me.

"Well, you should really get your ass back here." Taylor said like he was my father.

"No. I'm out with a guy and I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself if need be."

"Since when do you hang out with him?" He asked with attitude.

"Since the day you got rid of me because I wasn't ready." I hung up the phone and slammed it on the ground. Thank you otter box. {😂}