17

I think when I update, I'm always in my moms car... 😂k. I'm on my way to Whiteys.

Comment what you get from whiteys!!!!! 👉👉
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•Carter• (wheeeeet)

I watched as Matt was enjoying himself. I truly did miss the old Matt. Everyone said that he was so whiney and needy, but in reality, he just needed a little nudge to set him off and bring him back.

"Would you like a drink, sir?" One of the strippers asked me.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna head out soon anyway. But thank you." I told her. She looked at me weird and sat her tray down on the little table we had.

The girl straddled my lap and I began to feel really uncomfortable. She swayed and danced to the beat of the music. The girl was great don't get me wrong, but it doesn't feel right because of Maggie. She has trust issues and I don't need her finding out about this.

The worst part is if a fan happens to be here. That would be a literal tree trunk up the ass.

"Your so tense." She whispered into my neck. I began to get goosebumps. I noticed Matt turn around and he started to yell and cheer, making the rest of the group do the same. "Do I need to take you in the other room and make things..." She paused. "Better?" The girl pulled away and smile at me.

"Uh- sure." I regretted it so much but I didn't want the guys to think I was a pussy, not taking a free personal dance session.

The girl took my hand and guided me to he farthest room in the back.

"I'm Stephanie, by the way." She told me.

"Carter." I responded, a little annoyed.

"Well Carter, you're going to have to change your little attitude or I might charge you for this session." Stephanie smirked.

"Listen, I have a girlfriend and I don't want to make this sound rude, but, your very attractive and I don't want to risk my relationship with her by doing something stupid by getting a lap dance by a stripper I don't even know." I took a breath when I was done. Even though Maggie and I have fought a little more than usual, I didn't want to be the one that messed up. I already did and I regret that so much.

"Well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her. And it's not like you cheated on her because this is my job. So, technically I have to do this to a guy in the club that looks a little down." Her explanation was enough to make me say yes. I nodded and she began to take her clothes off.

"Wait, I thought this was gonna be a private session. Not a fuck session." I told her.

"Well I'm bending the rules for you." Stephanie smiled. I was a little uneasy about this and I just sat uncomfortably in the velvet chair. "Just relax, Carter. Everything will be okay." She told me.

Stephanie was now fully naked and she walked over to me. She started to unbuckle my pants and then she palmed me through my boxers. I moaned and she smiled. I grabbed her face and brought it to mine.

Things started to get heated and I took off my shirt. I flipped us over and had Stephanie in the chair. I moved down slowly and began to eat her out.

"Mmm... Carterrrrr." Stephanie moaned out.

I waited until she came in my mouth and then stood back up. My boxers fell to the ground when I pushed them down. I grabbed Stephanie's leg and put it on my shoulder as I began to thrust into her. My thrusts began to be harder and faster as our highs were almost reached. Once we gave in, we came on each other.

We both caught our breath and got dressed once again.

"See? Now was that so bad?" Stephanie asked me.

"It didn't feel right. I love Maggie." I honestly told her.

"Well when it's your guys time to do this, she will love it." Stephanie giggled. I smirked and walked out of the room like a boss.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
So, if you can name the movie's I stole this from than your cool.

I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted this to go on so I stole this one from a few movies.

ALL THE OTHER SCENES ARE MINE!

But yeah okay.

✖️Pottorffsbaeee says byeee✖️