8

•Lacey•

I sat in the bed and covered myself with some sheets. Was Nash really cheating on me with my best friend? The front door shut and Nash threw on his boxers and basketball shorts.

"Lacey," he started.

"Nash." I whispered in tears.

"Lacey, I'm sorry." He cried out.

"Really? Your crying? Your not the one that got cheated on! And the bad part is, is the fact that I WOULDN'T KNOW UNLESS YOU SAID HER NAME!" I screamed.

"Lacey, just let me explain." Nash pleaded. His face was red and his eyes were crystal blue from the tears he had.

"No." I whispered, shaking my head. "No. I'm not letting you make me feel worse about this." I said. I stood up and put on my clothes.

"Lacey, I'm sorry." He yelled as I slammed our... I mean, my bedroom door shut.

When I get upstairs, I see Gilinsky, Karlee, Taylor, and... her.

Jack noticed my teary eyes. "Hey." He said as if asking what was wrong. I looked down and then felt an arm around my shoulder. Rylee.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Oh, the things you would know!" I snapped at her.

"What are you talking about?" She asked in confusion.

"NASH WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH YOUR UGLY ASS!" I yelled.

"Damn." Jack whispered.

"What?" Taylor asked Rylee.

"Oh shit." Karlee muttered.

"WHAT?" Taylor asked again.

"Uh-" is all Rylee could spit out.

"No, c'mon." I instigated. "Tell me. How good was it?" I asked. "Say it." I demanded. As of now, I was done crying and just beyond pissed. Taylor's face was red and his brown eyes were teary.

"It's not what it looks like, it was mainly an accident. It was only one time! I'm sorry." Rylee said quickly. I laughed.

"Your not sorry. You didn't give two shits almost 5 minutes ago. You're just upset that you got caught. And you wouldn't have gotten caught if Nash didn't mix up our names. Yeah, go yell at him for blowing your cover." I told her. "Slut." I murmured as I walked away.

I stopped in my tracks about halfway and then turned on my heels. I walked right back and up to Taylor. I grab the back of his neck and pull him into me. Our lips crash together and he kisses back, knowing what this was about. After a minute, I pulled away and looked at Rylee.

"Oops... Sorry. It was an accident." I sarcastically said. "Pack up your shit and get out of my house." I walked away, making sure I shoulder bumped her. The door creaked open and I looked back at the group. I smiled at Taylor and moved my finger at him, telling him to come along. He smirked and made his way over to me.

We were going for a drive.