31

*this is so you have an idea aid what the girls look like*

**IM ALSO DOING POLYVORE AGAIN!!! SO GO LOOK AT THE OUTFITS IM MAKING!!!**

***Again, they will be the characters name and then the chapter number. So for example: Lacey 31 . It will look like that so yeahhhh***

️Pottorffsbaeee is my username if your new😉
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Rylee

Matt was holding my hand on his chest and he slowly leaned over. I did the same and our lips connected for the first time.

His lips were so soft and so kissable. Somehow, he found a way to get his tongue in my mouth and I let him explore. (Haha wtf😂)

"Hey! Don't join the mile high club right now!" Carter laughed. Matt pulled away once we heard Carter's voice and I turned to flip him off.

"Go fuck Maggie or something." I laughed. Carter sat in the seat behind us after putting his carry ons in the compartment above.

"Sorry." Matt spoke quietly.

"For what?" My head snapped back and I looked at Matthew.

"Kissing you..." He let my hand go and looked at the ground.

"Don't be." I smiled. "I liked it." I bit my lip.

Matthew looked up and I saw a sparkle in his deep brown eyes. I felt my heart leap and I kissed him again.

"The fuck did I just say?" Carter chuckled from behind us. This time, we didn't pull apart and we just continued.

"GET IT ESPINOSA! GET IT!!!!" Nash yelled. Matt smiled in the kiss and I started laughing.

"Please buckle up for takeoff." The robot voice thingy said. I strapped myself in along with everyone else.

This was going to be a very interesting flight...

Lacey

Obviously, I sat next to Nash on the plane to Dallas. This is going to be so fun! Being with all your friends in a hotel and having no adults to boss you around. Besides Bart... Thanks Bart. (Heh see what I did there?😂)

Carter starting laughing and yelling at the people in the seat in front of him. I saw Matt and Rylee peek their heads above the seat and I almost choked. HAHAHAH MATT AND RYLEE? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! I started laughing and Nash looked at me like like I was high or something.

"Babe, are you okay?" Nash asked in his groggy voice. I could tell he was tired.

"It's them!" I pointed at the two and Nash stood up to see them making out once again.

"GET IT ESPINOSA!! GET IT!!!!!!" He yelled, earning a laugh from everyone. Nash sat down and got comfy again.

"They're cute together." I softly spoke. Nash looked shocked. "What?" I giggled.

"You actually complimented Rylee."

"I have to share a hotel room with her... Might as well try to not rip her head off her shoulders and gouge her eyes out for breakfast." I shrugged and he cringed. "Sorry not sorry."

The creepy robotic voice came on and told us to buckle up. Nash got comfy in his seat and refused to buckle in. I looked at him stupid and he grinned.

"Your a dumbass. Put that seat belt on." I scolded him.

"But it always is too tight and I'm too lazy to loosen it." He whined.

"What are you, 5?" (Yeah, 5 inches deep in your mom. IF YOU'VE SEEN THAT VINE THAN WE'RE FRIENDS! K BYE) I leaned over and attempted to grab the seat belt, but, Nash kept moaning and groaning really loud making it seem like I was blowing him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BACK HERE?" Jack (g) yelled.

"IM TRYING TO GET HIS SEAT BELT ON! JESUS NASH YOU'RE SO STUBBORN!" I yelled.

"Excuse me! We will not tolerate all this yelling." The flight attendant scolded. "Sir," nash, "seat belts are required to wear while on this plane... on every plane, actually." She squinted her eyes at him and I tried to hold back my laughter.

Nash put his head down and put his seat belt on. The attendant walk-skipped away with a creepy ass smile on her face. Okay then.