LRH // Twins (1)

"Hey, loser," you said as you slammed shut the locker in front of you, its owner flinching in surprise, dropping the books he just got. You smirked as you watched him gather them, kneeling, adjusting his glasses.

"Teacher said you need to tutor me on Math," you said as he slowly stood up again.

"I need to tutor you?" His eyebrows shot up in question.

"Not really. She said I can ask you but I don't like asking people for things," you said indifferently, flipping your hair as you speak.

"Do you think this attitude will make me help you?" He hunched his back, obviously burdened by the several harbound books he was carrying, they were up to his face.

"Do you think my attitude will stop me from getting what I want, huh, Luke? Don't act like a mighty geek. You can just let me copy off your schoolworks and we're done." You spat, annoyed that he was actually bantering with you. You expected him to cower in terror and give you what you want.

The lanky boy sighed, "You're my twin's girlfriend, right? You know my house. Be there at 7pm." He said and strode away.

"I'll be there earlier, no worries." You said and stalked off the other direction, meeting your boyfriend, Robert by the campus' mini-forest.

"You're smoking pot again!" You exclaimed agitatedly as you approached him with his current addiction. Drugs.

"Come here," he pulled you harshly close to him, taking your lips in a savage kiss, exhaling some of the smoke into your mouth. It felt awful. Intoxicating.

You groaned and pulled away, "What the hell?"

"Try it, it's fun, I promise," he drawled lazily. His blue eyes bright and mildly unfocused. He's been like this since Michael gave him that small amount of whatever drug it was and started acting weird.

"Robert, you have to stop this. You haven't been yourself," you slowly approached him, sat on his lap and played with his collar. In a red and black flannel and leather jacket he was simply the hottest guy in campus. And he clearly knows how to use his charms.

"Wrong. With this, I found myself! I feel free, Y/N.. This is wonderful," he said as he stared at the thing he was smoking.

You knocked it out of his fingers, your hands finding their way in his quiff, slowly leaning down to kiss him. "Come on, baby. Let's ditch school and go to your house."

He groaned and kissed you back, hands snaking around tightly on your waist.

"Let's go, then."