LRH // Paper Towns

"Come home right this instant!"

You winced as you heard the line cut off, the caller hanging up. The beautiful morning view you can see through the huge glass windows in the hotel somehow turned a bit mellow, a promising morning tainted by a phone call.

"Is that your dad?"

You looked over to the source of the sound. The husky voice that came from him just waking up perfectly accompanies the view you see. He was looking over to you, blond bed hair in a crazy mess on his head. His blue eyes shamelessly roaming around your almost naked body. You were wearing his flannel with nothing but panties underneath.

His hands were at the back of his head, his naked body exposed down to his waist. Your throat dries at the thought of what's under the sheets waist-down, sending a shiver down your spine in memory of last night's steamy events.

"Yeah," you admit dejectedly. "You know that they don't approve of our relationship, Luke."

"That didn't stop us, though," he sits down, held out his arms. "Come here, babe."

You can't help but smile at his sweet gesture as you waled away from the window and climb up on the bed. Once in his reach, he puts his arms around you and pulled you in his lap.

Your arms went around his neck and he planted a long, lingering kiss on your forehead. He pulled away and looked at you in the eyes. Brown against blue. His hands reached up to cup your cheeks.

His blue eyes sparkled like a clear blue ocean, "I love you."

You smile, feeling happiness seep through your entire being with those three words. "I love you too, Luke." Then you sigh, "But my parents.."

"I don't even understand them. Don't they want you happy? Don't they see that it's just going to break us both if they separate us?" he pouts as he thinks about it, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Exactly. Uggghh," you groan. "This is so frustrating." Your hands slowly slid down from his neck to his bare chest, spreading your palms as you feel his heartbeat.

"Have you ever thought about running away?" you notice the sudden huskiness in his voice.

You held back a giggle as you left his lap, knowing what's happening with him. You already felt his morning wood as you sat in his lap and another second there it's gonna turn into a steamy morning sex. As much as you want to, you're still so sore from last night. He had drained your energy, making love until the wee hours of early morning.

Standing once again in front of the huge window, you answer him quietly, "All the time."

You looked down at the already bustling with life city under you as you felt arms around you. "Then what are we waiting for?"

He span you around to face him, "Let's run away, Y/N. You and I." He leans in and kisses you deeply and you responded with an equal fire.