LRH // Killer (4)

He moved so fast he was a black blur, his towering height blocking off and obscuring your vision. Strong hands pushed you to the wall and closed around your neck. He squeezed so hard that you choked and tears started pooling up your eyes.

You coughed and coughed while looking up to Luke. Your eyes pleading for mercy, your hands trying to pry his away from your neck.

Luke had a crazy look on his face, eyes wide, mouth slightly open with a small, creepy smile and he inched his face closer to you.

"This. I wanted this. Y/N, come on, scream for me. Ask for someone to save you," he whispered in a rushed voice. The words tumbling out hurriedly as if he was running out of time.

You thought it was absurd because he was choking you and expecting you to scream. You continued to thrash around, hitting his arms to let you go but he just won't budge.

Losing hope, you just coughed and choked with tears spilling down your cheeks.

"Yes, that's it. Cry. Come on," he panted, almost laughing, coming closer to you as if he wants to see your tears.

He's crazy, he's something else, you thought. He was right. He is a monster. Then, you remembered the fragile, scared Luke behind all that.

You did the only thing you thought of.

You pushed your lips to his near, slightly opened ones.

His lips were unbelievably soft and sweet. As soon as you pushed your own to his, you forgot that he was trying to kill you. All that mattered were his lips on yours, making you forget who you even were.

You molded your lips against his, suddenly feeling his stillness. His chokehold stopped squeezing, his body completely rigid.

Pulling back, you saw are his wide eyes filled with shock and confusion.

LUKE'S POV

It stopped. It's gone.

I looked at the eyes of the girl who was able to stop the monster in me. I stared at her brown, bloodshot eyes and see a savior, a place of sanity, a sanctuary.

I relived the short moment in my mind. I was lost, I was merely watching the monster kill and choke the life out of her. But the unexpected happened, she kissed me and the monster disappeared. I felt myself gain control again, I felt the monster shy away from the touch of her lips, I felt it hide in the farthest corners of my mind.

I was myself. And it's because of her.

"L-luke?" she whispered in fear.

Before I knew it she was in my arms, I had tears in my eyes and I was squeezing her again--this time, with affection, with gratitude.

"Thank you," I cried on her shoulder, her small frame made me slouch so much but I didn't care.

"What do you mean? Luke, what's happening?" she pulled back and looked at me in question.

I just smiled at her--a real one that seemed to have been the first in a long time, "You made the monster go away."