MGC // Moans

-

i recommend listening to that as you read and this too (if you can access it)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fil5SOSFamily/permalink/460456407492513/

ENJOY!

-

"But baby, I miss you so much," you pout in front of your phone, alone in your dark room as you facetimed Michael in the middle of the night.

"I know, I'm sorry, I'll be back soon. Tour's been great but I'm missing you so bad, too," he said, the video being a bit blurry as he was walking while talking.

"Where the hell are you going? You're making me dizzy, stay still," you chuckle as you squint your eyes a little from Michael's blurry background.

"It's midnight there right now right?" He asked, completely ignoring your question and was still moving.

"Yeah, and it's morning there?"

He finally stops moving, looking at you, as his cocky smile appears.

"Michael..."

"Is your door locked, babe?" He asked.

Puzzled, you nod anyway.

"Good. Now do as I say, wait, you have your earphones on, right? Set your phone down beside your pillow and get comfortable on your bed." He said, suddenly in flight commando mode, ordering and all.

"What's happening? Why am I doing this?"

His face zooms in, his expression serious. "Just trust me. Set down the phone and just listen to me."

You sigh, rolling your eyes as you followed, lying down on the bed with your phone beside your pillow.

"What now?" You say, knowing he can still hear you.

You didn't hear anything else but a faint sound of...his fly unzipping?

A few moments more and you took a sharp intake of breath, realizing what he was doing.

On a normal day, you would've laughed at the idea of you hearing Michael jacking off but it's been months since you last saw him and hearing his moans immediately sent sweet contractions below your belly.

You found yourself breathing heavily from your mouth, your hands mindlessly, caressing parts of your body, closing your eyes, imagining it was Michael holding you.

His soft whimpers stopped you from thinking this was stupid—no, you were sex-deprived and there would be nothing more you'd want to hear than your boyfriend jacking off to you a thousand miles away.

"Baby, I wish you were here right now," his voice was rough and soft at the same time, igniting fires all over your body. Your hand was already down inside your jammies, fingers swirling around your wet core.

"Michael," you half whispered, half moaned. And hearing Michael's answering moan made you bite your lip.

"Yes, fuck, I love it when you say my name." He says as you hear the sloppy slapping sound of his hands pumping his dick up and down.

"Are you hard for me, babe?"

Little did you know that your little voice, saying those dirty words affected Michael so much that he groaned out loud, almost a growl as he answered. "I'm rock hard for you, Jem. Rock-fucking-hard."

The darkness in your room helped you think that Michael could actually be inches away from you, whimpering right beside your ear so you touched yourself, squirming under your own fingers as you listened to your boy pump his dick faster and faster.

"Do you want me to come, baby?"

"God, yes," you moaned loudly, your fingers closing around your clit, playing with your own, your mind wrapped around the fact that it could be Michael touching you right now.

"Say it. I want you to say it."

"Come for me, Mike."

"Jem, fuck, scream for me." You hear his hand pumping quick and fast, his breathing, uneven and suddenly he slacked, moaning continuously and you knew, he was out, and the knowledge that he had just come thinking he was inside you sent you over the edge, you squirmed, feeling the ecstacy shoot from below your belly to your whole body, your muscles slacking as you were overwhelmed by a feeling of pure contentment.

There were no other words spoken, each of you trying to catch your breaths.

You weakly reach for your phone, waiting to see Michael's sweaty face but it was still faced to the ceiling.

"Fuck," you heard him mutter.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"I...jizzed all over Luke's sheets."

Your loud laugh echoed around your room and you immediately stopped yourself, realizing you were going to wake the whole neighborhood. You covered your mouth and giggled.

"Yikes, Mike."

"Love you, you nitwit." He said, still not in the camera, probably cleaning up his mess. You could almost hear the smile in his voice.

"You better come home sooner, I can do a lot better than your hand, you know?" You laughed again, almost seeing his cheeks blush. "Love you too, Mikey."