MGC // One Night Stands (3)

MICHAEL'S POV

I had no fucking idea where to find her so I ended up in a mall. Is she the kind of girl who shops in a fancy clothing store all day? Nah. She didn't look like it.

I stopped in Macca's to have late lunch, I've been wandering the whole area for almost all day now. With no sign of her.

It felt weird because I kinda miss her. I remember holding her hand last night while leading her out of the club, and I revelled at how her hands felt so right in mine. Like we fit, I dunno, it's weird okay?

Everything about her intrigues me, it's crazy. And somehow, the night with her affected me a lot. I remember laughing with her at the club, while introducing myself and making small talk. Her laugh, her voice, everything.

I was lost in a trance, trying to remember her face when a sexy creature walked past the Macca's glass window directly beside me.

I can't help but to follow her with my gaze, that same untamed bouncy dark brown curls. I unconsciously licked my lips when I finally recognized. It's her.

Clifford, this is really your lucky day. I left my unfinished food at the table and ran out of Macca's to follow her. I whistled internally at her get-up.

Lookin' hella fine, hella fine.

I felt myself harden in response, my jeans tightening, the cliffoconda revolting. I scolded myself, I only saw her back for fuck's sake. But hell, her back is already delicious. The way her hips gently swayed from side to side as she walked. Her butt in those jeans, oh, I fucking want my hands on them again.

I noticed something different about her, she seemed stealthy, I dunno. I glanced in front of her, seeing a couple sweetly walking around, going inside a fancy restaurant. The brunette stopped at the entrance, subtly peeking inside.

"You didn't tell me you were a stalker," I chuckled as I reached her side.

She spun, surprised. Little did she know I was more surprised than she is. Now that I'm sane I was able to see her clearly.

She was so fucking beautiful. Her black eyes, with those thick lashes, I want to stare at them all day. Her plump cheeks, which were a little bit reddening with chagrin. And her lips, oh fuck, I had to fight myself not to just crush her in my arms, pin her against the wall and kiss her hard.

It was fucking irrational. I wanted her right now, in the mall in a public place. That's how she affected me. I was like a crazy hormone-driven teenager.

"Shhh," he shushed me, "How did you find me?"

"Can't miss the hottest chick in the mall once she walks by," I winked at her.

I waited for her response but she already went in the restaurant sitting a table away from the couple she seemed to be following a while ago. She wore raybans and faced away from the couple's table, the guy was dark haired and looked Asian, the girl was tanned, short haired in a pixie cut.

I sat in front of her, "Why're you following them?"

"I said shut up, Clifford," she eyed me. Damn, my name sounded so good in her voice.

She paled and tried to hide her face from somebody, another guy, blonde this time, a girl also with him, tall and blonde like him, walking to the same table with the first couple.

She's intriguing me more and more by the minute.