MGC // One Night Stands (4)

(Still Michael's POV)

"See, you have me at a disadvantage. You know my name, I don't know yours," I commented.

"It's better if you don't."

"But then, I know you more than anyone else. Your body, your soul. You're mine," I couldn't help saying. I saw her gasp but chose to ignore the comment.

"Y/N. That's my name. And that's all you need to know," she whispered , like she's scared the guys from the other table would hear us.

I was about to say something but she cut me off, listening to the people in the other table talk.

"Calum, what happened with you and your girlfriend, Y/N?" the blonde guy asked the dark haired guy, Calum.

So, the dude is this girl's boyfriend. But why the fuck is he with that short haired bitch? His girlfriend is everything, what more does he want?

"Dude, you told on me. You told her about the bet, fuck you. I remember telling you not break it to her until I slept with her, Luke," this Calum guy snorted.

I was watching Y/N's reaction. She had her hands over her mouth, eyes widened in surprise. I noticed how she was blinking back tears.

I balled my fists under the table, feeling an irrational hatred to this Calum. He's playing with her?

Why the fuck?

"You were too slow, man. If it were me, I would've slept with her dozen times by now," the Luke guy chuckled, looking at his girlfriend. The girl giggled in response before leaning in to kiss him.

"You don't understand, she was playing so hard-to-get, man. If only she wasn't that hot and a virgin, I wouldn't spend a minute with her," Calum laughed. "I apologized to her this morning, hoping that would get me in her pants but no, she was so damn conservative. Maybe she sucked in bed."

He was unbelievable. I was so enraged, a sense of protectiveness over this brunette in front of me rising. I stood up, grabbed her hands and faced the other table.

"For the record, asshole, I can assure you that Y/N is better in bed compared to that bitch you're with, who has probably slept with every guy in town."

I heard her gasp, looking up at me while I squared my shoulders, staring defiantly at Calum.

As the fucker he is, he guffawed, "She's all yours, then. All yours."

Then he faced the short haired girl beside him and kissed her.

I felt Y/N tremble and grip my arms for support, I quickly wrapped my arms around her shoulders and led her out the restaurant.

I led her to my car and took her to a park, I'm not good at these things, comforting and shit but I figured a calm place would help. She was silent the whole drive, sniffling every now and then. I kept glancing at her.

"I should've punched that Calum when I had the chance," I commented as we sat in a bench at the park facing a fountain. It was hard to break the silence.

"Why are you doing this?" she faced me, confusion in her eyes.

"I don't know," I said truthfully, as I don't know any other reason for doing this.

"You should've just left me. Now he's probably laughing at me," she fidgetted with her fingers.

"Don't cry over him, Y/N. He isn't worth it," I held her face in my hands, wiping her tears with my thumbs.

"I still don't understand why you're doing this, Michael," she chuckled and look at the fountain, subtly releasing her face from my hands.

"Let's just say I don't want people messing with what's mine."

YOUR POV

You gasped at what he said.

"Yours?" You repeated.

"Yes. I made you mine last night and you can't run away from me that easy. You can't just mess with my world and get away with it."

You couldn't help yourself, you laughed, "You're unbelievable."

He faced you, "What we have is unbelievable. And I'm pretty sure you know it's something."

Then he reached for your hands, the weird electric sting, slightly startling you, "Felt that? We have a spark, Y/N, as cliche it sounds, it's true."

You can't believe that you're actually considering his offer. But after he stood up for you at the restaurant with Calum, you immediately felt a sudden tenderness over him. He was so much more than the horny guy that he is, you can sense that.

In your head, you're already picturing it, days and days together, laughing. It was easy, it was comfortable, effortless. It was as if you clicked at once, in body and in every way.

You faced him and taunted, "You must promise me one thing, though. You don't have any side bitch or something? I don't want to get STDs and shit."

His laugh echoed the whole place, he kissed you hard and pulled back, leaving you wanting more. He smiled at you, his green eyes sparkling with joy.

Right there and then, you knew you did the right thing.

"I'm yours for the taking, baby. And exclusively yours only," he said, resting his forehead against yours.

THE END.