MALUM // Secrets (3)

The room spun in your vision, the couches blurring and the floor moving as Calum continued the rather brutal thrust into you, and you bit your lip so as not to moan aloud, still scared that Michael would any time come down and see you, bending down with your ass in the air with Calum thrusting into you in the living room.

"Isn't it exciting? Fucking while your boyfriend's sleeping just a few seconds away?" he said a bit loudly, not even caring with the noise, enjoying the fear in your eyes as you warily listened to any sound of Michael stirring upstairs.

"Just get it done with and leave," you whisper breathless as his thrust started to earn momentum, both of you still dressed but drenched in sweat, your shorts and panties down to your knees, his fly open.

"Well I can't do that, I have to pleasure you. You have to enjoy this, Y/N. Come on, feel me," he growled, lowering himself to graze your ear. He gyrated his hips with him inside you and you couldn't fight the moan that came out of your mouth.

"I'm gonna kill you once I had the chance, Hood. I can't believe you're capable of doing this," you groaned thrust after thrust.

"It's not my fault I saw you doing something you shouldn't be doing. I'm just taking something in return for keeping that dark secret of yours," he smiled devilishly and thrusted one last time and came with you, filling you with hot liquid. You slacked into the sofa, chest heaving as you caught your breath and the sound you dreaded seemed to ring around.

"Y/N?" a loud, gravelly voice called upstairs.

You stood up abruptly, pulling your panties up and pushing Calum away from you. "Leave," you ordered him.

He grinned mischievously as he pulled your face into his, lips crashing in a swift, sloppy kiss. "Will do, ma'am. But I'll be back, who knew you were such a good fuck."

You glared at his retreating figure while trying to look like you did nothing but clean around the apartment, you comb your hairwith your fingers as you went upstairs. "Yes, babe?"

Entering the room you saw Michael lying on his stomach on the bed, an eye squinting at you. "I had a weird dream."

"Yeah, what is it?" you tried to level your voice.

"I dreamt about hearing you and Calum, moaning as if you were like hitting it off," he grinned like this was a ridiculous thought. "Weird, right?"

You tried to force a laugh through your dry throat. "Yeah, weird as fuck, babe. Too weird."