CTH // Rockstar

The Wombats - Isabel

-

I don't like her.

Not because she's so unlike me but because she is exactly like me. I see myself in her so it's hard to see me with her because that's like putting a brewing thunderstorm beside a hurricane and can you even imagine the damage it's going to cause?

That's the two of us together. As much as it scares me, I find myself wanting us to happen.

Well, it did.

What a clash it was. And there's one thing I found out because of it.

I wasn't as strong as I thought. I wasn't as tough as I wanted to be. I just wasn't stronger than her.

She wasn't just a hurricane and I wasn't a brewing thunderstorm; I was just a mere drizzle to her heavy downpour, she was a level four hurricane that's going to destroy everything in her path, including me.

Another thing I found out is that I'm completely okay with that.

She leads the way and I lag behind her, supporting her. I wasn't the famous bassist Calum, I was just Calum, waiting for what she's going to do next, what she has in store for me.

It's crazy how I let her control me like this, how I let her lead the way. This wasn't her dominating me, this was me...needing to be dominated by her. It was a need I only realized when I first felt it with her.

She looked shy, demure, and submissive, someone who can be easily influenced. But don't let that fool you how it fooled me.

She's completely different. She's bossy, cranky and moody but she brings color to my life, to my world.

I never know what's on her mind, I never know what she's thinking about. I never know what she's feeling, she could be smiling but feel completely vengeful inside, and she could appear tough but is actually really close to breaking.

I don't like her.

I don't just fucking like her. I'm insane for her.

She doesn't complete me. I'm not the puzzle. She is. I complete her, she's the bigger picture. I'm just a piece in the puzzle that is her.

I'm not the rockstar.

It's her.

-

this sucked but i love youuu happy birthday :--)