AFI // Date (Snippet)

SNIPPET

You were loosely braiding your hair when your phone's message tone went off. You finished braiding sloppily and went to look at the text.

On my way to pick you up! Had to ask mum for a decent polo to wear tho and my hair is just hopeless. Am I still handsome? Harry said I look weird. He must find me weird wearing decent clothes now. Lol. See you in a bit beautiful!

- ash x

A smile quickly worked its way on your face, always talks too much, always texts too much. It's endearing in a way but funny in the other. The photo attached to the text gave you butterflies.

He looks so dashing in a denim polo, you thought.

You checked yourself in the mirror yet again, can't help being nervous. You bought the white long sleeves in a shop you saw a few days ago, paired it with your navy blue skirt, added a few blings, a cute hat, your favorite brown pouch and some flats.

Checked your makeup, some foundation, red lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. You took a deep breath. Excitement mixing with nervousness.

This is probably your first date with him since he's not been able to give you some 'together' time what with him being on tour. Today is going to be something, you were pretty sure of it.

What does Ash have in store for the two of you today?