MALUM // Secrets (4)

Excited to go home to the apartment to cook for Michael the new recipe you just learned, your steps were as fast as they can go, scratching against the pavement as you rounded the corner to the street. Though as the two-story apartment comes into view, so is a familiar face, a face that you would've given anything not to see right now.

"Hey," Calum drawled, sitting by himself on the bench by the lamppost, kicking random cans that were scattered around the bench and the trash can also beside it.

"Don't hey me, you motherfucker," you spat as you went closer, your pace fast and steady.

"Stop for a while, I have something to say," he said, eyes suddenly growing wary-a first for you. He was never wary. He went a little rigid on his seat, beckoning you to sit beside him. Something about this made you slow down and stop, turning your heel to carefully take a seat a good inches away from him.

"What now?"

"You're home early today. Are you going to see Michael?"

This confused you. He never cared whether you were home early or whether you're going to see Michael or not. You found yourself nodding.

His left hand reached for his jaw, massaging it a bit like he was in deep thought. You sat there, unsure what to do because Calum is certainly acting weird.

"You know, Y/N, I don't think I'm actually blackmailing you. Seeing you getting some money off Michael's bank account is nothing to me, or to him. You like it when I fuck you, don't you?" he said after a few while of silence.

You gulped as he mentioned the secret he was blackmailing you about; taking money off Michael's bank account without his consent. If you could help it, you wouldn't but your tuition fee for the extra course you're taking is on the line and you didn't want to tell Michael because he wasn't so keen on your studies anyway.

Then, his question registered. Did you enjoy it? You looked at him to see whether he was trying to make fun of you but the blazing emotion in his eyes willed you to be honest. You almost didn't hear yourself, "Y-yes."

His dazzling smile caught you off guard, but it was gone so fast you thought you just imagined it.

"Then we need to settle everything, because I love fucking you, too."
You gasped at the need in his voice.

He stood up and beckoned you to follow. You did. He started up to walk to the house, but went around to the back door.

"Wait here and listen, don't speak," he said as he left you to stand by the patio at the back. Before he entered, a tender, unknown emotion passed I his eyes and like his smile, it was gone in a flash. He went in.

"Michael?" he shouted over the roar of some rock song blaring around the house. You stood by the window and tried to conceal yourself, peeking inside. What's he trying to do?

Michael comes into view, half naked, his hair disheveled, jeans unzipped, "Cal? Coast clear? Why'd you leave the bench? What if Y/N comes? I need a lookout."

"She's not there, alright." Cal said, his voice all formal and you had a notion that he might even be angry.

"Hey, don't be so cranky, come upstairs, I have two chicks this time, Savannah brought her friend. I heard she gives awesome heads, come on," a crazy smile appeared on Michael's face and for the first time ever since meeting and being with him, he looked nothing like the Michael you love.

"Nah, I just got laid yesterday. I'm all good." You can almost hear the smile in Calum's voice, him no doubt talking about when he fucked you yesterday.

"Aww, you can't say no to this," the strange Michael said and called upstairs. "Savannah! Babe!"

A blonde, almost naked girl comes down, wrapped herself around Michael, "What's up, babe? Come back up, please." Then the girl reached for Michael's jaw and tilted his face so she can kiss him. You were rigid, almost hoping that Michael would turn away but he welcomed the notion and kissed the blonde girl with the same hunger as her. It was painful to watch.

You didn't know what came over you but you walked silently to the door and banged it open.

"Yes, go upstairs, Michael."

Michael gasped as his eyes bulged out of its sockets in surprise, Calum looking at you in alarm.

"Y-Y/N, what are y-you doing here?" he was choking on his words, obviously scared as he took his hands off the blonde and tried hard to compose himself, zipping up his pants and arranging his hair.

"I'm going to get my things. I'm out of this house." You walked calmly into the room, you yourself not believing how you were handling the situation. You stopped in front of Michael, staring straight into his eyes. "And I'm out of your life."