LRH // Matchmade (3)

Six hours went by so fast and as the plane touched down Luke insisted you come up with a secret handshake for being his little secret keeper.

Helping him take deep breaths as the plane now descends, you found yourself watching him as he had his eyes closed.

The way his lips pucker up as he breathes through it, the way his shoulders softly shake as he tried to keep his cool. His profile was perfect, his nose pointed and beautiful. The way his hair softly falls on his forehead, you felt an urge to run your hands through them.

Wait, what?

You shook your head to clear your thoughts and focused your vision outside the window as you felt the plane zipping down. You felt stupid to have thought of even touching his hair, it was stupid and crazy. So you looked out the window and castigated yourself until the flight attendants started helping the other passengers with their luggage.

You stand up when he does, walking to the exit and not talking 'til you were out, the passengers filing out and causing a bit of a crowd.

"What's wrong?" Luke asks, noticing your itty discomfort. "You'll miss me, won't you? That's why you're sad because we're parting ways?" he added with a smirk.

"Dream on!" you said, laughing. "By the way, speaking of parting ways, where you headed now?"

"Probably straight to my friend's house. I came here for her wedding and my suit and all are in there, besides, I need a nap."

A wedding?

"This is going to sound weird but are you friends with Ashton Irwin?" you slowly ask, hesitant.

"No, Bryana actually--wait, you know Ashton?" his blue eyes were wide in question.

You slapped your hands in your forehead. "Yes! That's what I'm here for! His and Bryana's wedding! He didn't tell me he's sending another friend from Sydney over!"

"Really? You're his friend? Well, I communicate overseas more with Bryana than him so.. But yeah, we could've saved ourselves all that--"

"What you regret me knowing about your secret?"

"Of course not, it's just, we met through awkward circumstances, you know." he explained at the hint of anger in your eyes.

As both of you have finally collected your luggage, he says, "So, let's ride a taxi straight to grill those would-be married couple's asses for not telling us we're in the same flight."