Emily

After months of fatigue, sickness, and heartache I finally have a glow to my face, a vibrant smile, and a sense of calm deep in my stomach. Now my life is finally back on track and today will be the day I can look back on and say my future started on this day, on this day I left everything else behind me.

"You look radiant" ever the romantic Natalie gushes as she stands beside me, her fingers fidgeting with my plaited halo of hair, I take in the reflection looking back at me in the mirror, she is right everything that I can see looks exactly how I wanted it too.

"Are you sure about this Emme? I mean it has only been six weeks are you really ready to take this step I mean the fallout if it goes wrong" I raise my hand stopping the words of my other best friend, ever the cynic Kelly, this girl always looks for the negative in all situations but especially in matters of love, only this time I refuse to let her ruin my buzz this time I just smile at her without the groan or the eye roll because today is to special to let her move her always present rain clouds over to me.

"Now now Miss Bradford that is not the attitude to have on such a beautiful spring day" I sing out to her as I move around my bedroom taking in the beauty of my best friends and big sister "you all look so beautiful, thank you so much for doing this" I smile linking my hands with them, so we have formed a circle. I draw in a deep breath preparing myself to find the right words to tell them how I am feeling "nine weeks ago I never believed I would truly smile again, my heart was on the floor and without you all I don't know if I would have survived" I squeeze there hands as I try desperately not to cry "and then six weeks ago my life was changed forever and not a day will go by when I don't think about the choices I made in that moment and I know that some may not agree with the decisions I did make but I thank you whole heartedly for being here by my side still supporting me and accepting that they were my choices to make"

My big sister is the first to break the circle pulling me into her for a hug "you my darling little sister deserve the world and I will support you with whatever choices you make and if this is one of them then so be it".

My relationship with Mimi has been amazing since she moved to London, we have taken time to really bond and our new business partnership is going to be amazing now that I am finally well enough to get back to work after the craziness my life had become at the start of this year.

"Come on girls lets go" Beth demands as she bursts into the room interruption my sister's speech as she turns heading back out from my bedroom. We join her in the lounge with Mercy and Ella "everyone ready?" She asks, with a circle of nodding heads she starts leading the way out of the flat, each of them heading down the steps in front of me, when we all reach the driveway safely I follow her into my studio, taking in the beauty of them in their pastel rainbow of dresses, each f them having chosen the perfect compliment of each other's dress, their hair being left in a natural flow down there backs and the make up has been left with a natural feel to it to compliment the theme of the day, in short they look beautiful.

"You all look so perfect" I tell them, with a quick curtsy from the six of them, they grab their bunches of fresh flowers that were picked from my parent's garden earlier this morning before handing me my own larger version.

I allow the scent of the flowers to wash over me as I embrace the fact, I can finally enjoy the smell of the world around me once again. My eyes lift as my daddy joins me "your ready Princess?" He asks with a big beaming smile I nod at him as he stands in front of me in his perfect pressed navy suit, his crisp white shirt and powder blue tie suit his dark completion and his silver highlighted hair, the perfect compliment to my own fitted white gown.

I link my arm through his and follow him as he guides me out of the studio and into the decorated garden, music is softly playing as I walk all eyes turning to face me, tears are flowing already and then it hits me, the people I never thought would actually support this decision are stood with beaming smiles on their faces behind the row of chairs that my parents and brothers are occupying, I mouth a "thank you" as I pass them, a new wave of emotions trying to take over me as I finally reach the tall handsome London lad who is waiting for me his own suit matching my fathers as I step up next to him.