Hero & Emily

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF SMUT AND IS A LONG CHAPTER BASED ON SEX SO IF YOUR UNDER 16 OR DO NOT LIKE HEAVY SMUT CHAPTERS PLEASE SKIP READIGN THIS ONE!*

Desire

That is what's filling the air in the limo as we pull out of the car park.

As I had uttered the words to the driver of where she wanted to be taken, I couldn't help but accept the relief that was throbbing inside me, biting my bottom lip to try and stifle the smirk that is desperate to spread across my face.

Emily had pushed me away outside the hospital, she had denied me in the alleyway and when she climbed into the car muttering the single word "Brandon's" she had quickly followed it up when the door closed with "just to talk, we need to talk more" talking was the last thing I wanted to do but if it was the excuse she was going with to get her safely locked away in private with me then I will roll with it, for now anyway.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" My attempts to keep my tone relaxed in the hope that she won't pick up on my desperation to move from this fucking long bench over to the one she is currently occupying are failing miserably as she looks up at me from under her thick lashes. God all I want is to touch her, be near her but from here on my chosen seat, as I turn to face her letting my eyes take in her beauty, I prefer this position and the view it's giving me of her delicious body.

Damn I can't fulfil every need inside me while we are here in this space together, why does Brandon's place have to be so far away from the city centre.

I wait for her to respond but instead of words she simply tips her head back in a gesture asking me to move closer to her, I find myself sliding along the bench before she even begins to utter the words "lets not talk right now lets just......" I lean over her quickly before cutting the words off as I push my lips against hers in a hope that she will finally give in to the desire we both know is sparking between us like electricity.

My phone falls from my pocket onto the floor and I frown as I drop onto my knees in front of her in an attempt to retrieve it in the dark. As my knees touch the floor I gasp as her knees part leaving me panting like a horny schoolboy unable to look at her instead I focus down at the floor not wanting to stare at her as I attempt to regain some composure, the adrenaline of wanting to be right down here between her legs feasting on her pussy is lifting my heart rate to the point it feels like its going to explode out of my chest and the last thing I need is to be doing any type of quick exploding in front of her.

"Got it" I grumble lifting the phone up.

The old yet familiar feeling of Emily placing a hand over mine as I rest mine on top of her knee using it for support in my failing attempt to try and move my lanky ass back into a form of standing in the moving vehicle "please H" the sound of her voice saying my single initial has me dropping black onto my knees in front of her "What?" I mouth, unable to find my voice.

I rest both of my palms on her soft tanned legs while I wait for her to reply. My thumbs begin drawing circles on the inner sides and as if she has zero control on them they slowly fall further apart granting me more room to explore, her silence encouraging me to keep going while I wait for her to tell me to stop but it doesn't come, instead the pupils in her eyes are blown out with each soft touch of our skin together. The sliding of my clammy palms over the nakedness of her legs feels like perfection and I enjoy each touch until the tips of my fingers reach up under the edge of my jacket in their exploration for the hem of the satin skirt of her dress.

The movement of her own fingers have mine stopping in their tracks, my eyes snap up as they watch her undo the buttons of my jacket, I hiss as it falls apart reminding me of the beautiful view of her massive tits fighting for escape from the tiny cups of her dress "Mmmm" the involuntary noise of appreciation leaves me as I place a tender kiss against her thigh lifting my eyes up to her giving her my best let me fuck you look in a silent plea to her.