Chapter 80: The Unbreakable Alex Gaskarth (Alex's POV)

For the next few mornings, everything about my day was thrown off completely. And it wasn't because something happened while Stella was gone. It all started the second I'd wake up in my tiny bunk alone. It was because of the mere fact that Stella wasn't here.

        Up until this morning, I refused to admit that to myself. Every single day I'd try to think of a reason for feeling strange. At first I thought the food was getting to me. Then I thought I wasn't getting enough sleep, and maybe I just had some kind of heartburn that didn't go away no matter how many aspirin I took. I couldn't shake the feeling that almost everything I did hurt. My body was tired, and I had this stupid fucking achoing feeling in my chest.

        I finally came to the conclusion when I continued to roll over and expect to instantly crush Stella with my weight. I jumped up, smashing my head against the top of the bunk above me, only to topple on the mattress, with Stella nowhere to be found.

        "Jesus, man," Zack complained from the bunk above mine. I knew he had to be sick of that wakeup call every day this week. I sort of felt bad, mumbling a small sorry to him while pulling open my curtain. I noticed my actions had caused the bus to begin to stir with movement.

        Jack pulled open his curtain and jumped down, shaking the entire bus. Rian and Kara both groaned in annoyance. I rubbed my eyes, headache forming behind them. I was having headaches this whole week and I couldn't figure out why. It was really beginning to piss me off.

        Zack grumbled to himself while hopping off the bunk above mine. For an instant, his ass was in my face before he stumbled towards the ktichen. I rolled my eyes as Jack greeted him. Jack and Rian were about the easiest people to hate in the morning. They could be the most annoying.

        I was surprised Rian and Kara weren't already up, honestly. I knew Kara and him were watching movies last night in the back lounge so that's probably why. Whatever they were doing in there -- sex or keeping their eyes on the screen, wore them out apparently.

        I pushed my face into my pillow, wishing silently to myself that Stella was here. She always gave me a reason to stay in bed when she would wrap her legs around my torso, pushing her shampooed hair into my nose. It was enough to make me fell asleep, and cause an electric shock throughout my entire body.

        "Stella's not going to magically appear because you're doing that," Kara found amusement i her own comment. Her smile turned up, and she let out a light giggle while rolling out of Rian's bed. I could see the frown on his face when she lengthened the distance between them. She stood, tugging at her hair to put it up. I instantly thought of the way Stella did the same thing and I swore at myself.

        Christ, did I really have to think about her this fucking much?

        "I was actually thinking about you," I shot back, knowing how much she hated jokes that were directed towards her. She didn't like it when I did it when Rian and her first got together. I knew it would piss her off, but I didn't like to feel vulnerable. Expecially when it came to Stella.

        "I really can't wait until Rian gets sick of those jokes and punches you," she rolled her eyes, trying to shake it off. I smirked in her direction and Rian just turned over in his bed, unable to wake up. He normally laughed at the jokes, because he knows I would never do anything. Jack made them too sometimes. But it never really mattered because Kara was like my baby sister.

        "I'm sure," I mumbled while rolling out of the bed, shuffling my feet towards the front of the bus. Zack was already texting, and Jack was looking through the cabinets that were nearly empty. We would be living off catering for the rest of the tour unless the guys pocketed money for some reason, everyone was flat broke. I was happy that catering would still be there, but you get sick of it sometimes. I just hoped tahat Jack wouldn't bitch about not having any more Cheese Puffs.