Little Percy: Secret pt2

Prompt: Could please do one where secret little percy is outed like a part 2 please that'd be awesome

Requested by @Reader1239879  

Pointing out that this and the other one isn't a demigod AU. They're normal mortals, sadly.

"Jay! Jay!" Percy cheered as he leapt into Jason's arms. Jason caught him and patted his head.

"Is a certain someone small?" Jason said in a teasing tone. Percy nodded and giggled.

"Can you watch me?"

"Why of course, Little One!" Jason laughed, patting his head.

~Flashback~

"Hey Perc?" Jason asked as he walked back into Percy's living room. Percy looked up from his couch. The group had decided to have a study session as Percy's house. "Can we talk real quick? In your room?"

"Sure," Percy shrugged, getting up and walking over. Jason went into his room, Percy followed behind. "What'cha wanna talk about?"

"Uh, I saw something that just . . . concerned me," Jason said as he played with something in his hands.

"I swear to god, it was Leo's doing," Percy said quickly. Last time him and Leo had a prank war, Jason yelled at them. And even though they weren't in a prank war, it was fun to throw him under the bus.

"Huh, so he placed a pacifier on your bed?" Jason asked, clearly suspicious.

Percy's face dropped. He looked over at his bed and saw his coloring book and stuffy out. He looked back at Jason, who had his paci in his hands.

"I can explain!" Percy said, sounding and looking terrified.

"Woah dude, take a breath," Jason put his hands in the air. He walked over and rested his hand on his shoulder. "Simple explanation. I won't judge."

"Okay so uh, do you know what Age Regression or Littlespace is?" Percy asked. Jason stayed silent for a second, blinking at him before a soft smile appeared on his face.

"Yeah, I do. Actually, I watch a little myself! Not saying who they are, that would be their choice," Jason said, patting his shoulder. "You're a little?"

"Yeah," Percy nodded uneasily. "I thought you'd be more questioning."

"Eh, we need to get back to the others before Leo says something weird," Jason rolled his eyes, chuckling. Jason handed Percy back his pacifier and waved at him as he existed the room. "You should probably clean up real quick. Wouldn't want the other's sneaking in and finding this."

Percy stared at him until the door closed. The heck just happened??

~Flackback End~

"Well then we should head over to my house. You can watch your show," Jason offered, making Percy's eyes sparkled.

"Yeah! Yeah! Can we get Mr. Sniffers?!"

"Uh- Sure!" Jason nodded.

"Your the best!" Percy giggled, jumping in place.