CG Hazel w/ Regressor Percy

Warning: Tantrum, mentions of kicking

"No," Percy said as he pushed his plate of carrots away.

"Percy you like carrots," Hazel sighed as she pushed it back.

"No!" Percy exclaimed, pushing it back towards Hazel.

No: Percy's new favorite word.

Percy, usually, was an energetic  little boy. Giggling, playing with blocks or stuffies, usually very good too. 

"How about I eat one and then you eat one?" Hazel offered.

"No!"

"Percy, you need to eat," Hazel said. He hadn't eaten since yesterday's lunch. Hazel tried giving him breakfast but he was 'too occupied' with building some castle.

"Nooooo!" Percy whined as he tried to get out of his seat. Hazel sighed and put him on her lap, which only made Percy try to wiggle off. "No no no!"

"How about a bottle then?" Hazel asked. Percy had had enough. He didn't want carrots or a bottle. He wanted something else!

"No!" Percy said as he grabbed the bowl, pouring the carrots out of it. Luckily it wasn't like yogurt so it didn't stain his clothes, though it did make a mess of the kitchen.

"I think it's somebody's nap time," Hazel grumbled. Percy did not like that statement one bit.

"NO!" he screamed, crawling under the table. Hazel went to pick him up but got kicked in the face.

Hazel glared at him. "You need to calm down, Mister."

"No," Percy mumbled. His stomach grumbled and he glared at Hazel.

"Well I'm sorry, I offered you food!" Hazel said in a harsh tone.

Percy huffed and looked away, tears forming in his eyes. He was hungry, but he didn't want carrots! He wanted something else! Annabeth always gave him the same thing after his nap. Why wasn't Hazel giving it to him? Why was today different? It shouldn't be different, it should be the same. He felt as though Hazel was doing this on purpose.

Hazel sighed. This wasn't working how he planned. Originally it was wake Percy up, fed him, and play with something. She was tempted to put him in time out, but it felt like it'd only make the situation worse.

Think Hazel think! What did Percy like after a nap. Apparently not carrots, or milk, yog- Oh she was an idiot.

"There are reasons Annabeth takes care of you after naps," Hazel sighed as she grabbed something from the cabinet.

Percy popped his head out of the table when he heard a bag shake. Finally, what he wanted! They were his favorite snacks and something little him almost demanded with every meal: Strawberry Yogurt Pellets. Percy made grabbed hands at the bag.

"Can you say something other than no?" Hazel asked, holding them out of his reach.

". . . No," Percy huffed, continuing to reach for the bag.

"Well let me at least first put some in a bowl," Hazel said. Percy whined and crawled fully out of the table.

"No."

Hazel bite back a sigh and put some in a bowl. She handed it to Percy, who sat back at the table and began to happily eat.

"I wuv you, Perc, and your brattyness," Hazel said as he ruffled Percy's hair.

". . . No."