Little Magnus w/ CG Alex

"Hey, hey," Magnus tugged on Alex's shirt. "Alex, Alex, Alex-"

"Whats up?" Alex asked, pausing the TV.

"Hi," Magnus said, giggling and hiding his face into his dog plushie. Alex got the hint, Magnus had regressed.

"Hi, Baby," Alex patted beside him. Magnus jumped over the couch to sit next to him. "You feeling tiny?"

"Hmmm, yeah," Magnus said, fiddling with his dog's ears.

"I see, and you wanna come bother me, huh?" Alex teased. Magnus pouted at his statement. "I'm just joking, sweetheart."

"Being mean," Magnus declared, leaning his head against Alex's shoulder.

"I'm being mean?"

"Super mean!" Magnus huffed. "Wanted to come hang out wif you, and I get made fun of."

". . . . Would I still be mean if I let you have ice cream?"

Magnus perked up at the question, completely distracted from his earlier pouting.

"Ice cream!" Magnus got up, beginning to pull on Alex's arm. "Come on!! Let's go!"

Alex rolled his eyes, letting himself get dragged, "To ice cream!"

Magnus got a whole bowl of strawberry ice cream. Why? Because he wanted it more than chocolate. . . Although Alex knew he'd probably get bored of it half way through and ask for chocolate. He wasn't going to argue with the toddler though.

"Be careful," Alex said, holding a hand under Magnus's bowl. Magnus was trying super hard not to drop it!!

"I got it!" Magnus smiled, putting it on the table. He looked excitedly at Alex. "I did it!"

"You did!" Alex praised, ruffling Magnus's hair. He handed Magnus back his stuffie before sitting down on the couch.

Magnus sat beside him, "What are we watching?"

"Well I was watching a big kid movie," Alex said, going onto Disney. "But we're gonna watch something much more fun."

"I can watch big kid things too!" Magnus pouted, trying to grab the remote, which Alex held out of his reach. "Awh, come on! Pease?"

"It's a scary big kid movie," Alex explained. Magnus frowned. "Do you wanna watch a big kid scary movie, or Bluey?"

". . . Bluey."

"Well I think that's a great choice," Alex booping Magnus's nose. He giggled snuggling beside her.

Alex also decided this was a great opportunity to steal a bite of ice cream, causing Magnus to gasp.

"Wait- Alex!!!"