Babyspace

~Hellow my Little Beans!~

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,

@Mooncosplaywitch  

Little: Nico
Caregiver: Percy

A little bit of detail, I kinda made the seven, plus Nico share a house. So that's where this takes place!
Well then, let's get rolling!

"Neeks, hey," Percy whispered, poking Nico's cheek. Nico whined and smacked his hand. "Come on doll, you can't sleep forever."

"Mph!"

"Don't 'mph!' me! I can't let you sleep all day! it's already, like, one in the afternoon. You've been sleeping since ten!" Percy exclaimed. When Nico rolled onto his other side Percy just decided to pick him up. Nico whined again and layed his head on his shoulder.

Percy chuckled and patted his shoulder. He walked into the kitchen and began to make a bowl of strawberries. Currently, Nico was in a very small headspace. None of their roomates were here so they decided to have a little day!

Nico slowly opened his eyes as Percy also prepared a bottle. He grumbled and hide his face in Percy's neck. It was really bright! It didn't have to be bright. The sun was being a meanie! Even though there were indoors. But Nico didn't comprehend that.

"Alright, let's put on a movie for while you eat," Percy said as he began to walk to the living room. Juggling Nico, a bowl of strawberries, and a bottle. Nico had skipped out on lunch, he didn't want him to starve!

Percy sat on the couch and put Nico on his lap. He turned on the TV and pulled up Nightmare Before Christmas. It was one of Nico's favorite little movies!

"Say ahhhh," Percy said as he held a strawberry up.

"Ahhhh!" Nico opened his mouth. He began to chomp on the strawberry with a nomming sound.

"You're so silly sometimes," Percy smiled, patting Nico's head. Nico blabbered and Percy fed him another strawberry.

After a while Nico finished his strawberries. He was very into the movie. Percy moved Nico so that he could cradled him. Nico didn't look at him once. Too focused on the song about kidnapping Santa Claus. Percy jokenly rolled his eyes and put the bottle against his lips. Nico began to suck on it but still didn't look at him. Percy sighed a his silliness. Nico was just a silly little baby sometimes.

Hope you all enjoyed this oneshot. Any grammar mistakes or request you can always inform me of!

~Bye bye for now my Little Beans! Make sure to have a healthy snack!~